Like the Av--
    Road trips

Tequila shots or fruity shots??
    PETRON babyyy lol, i even buy 5$ petron nips for the road, they are soooo damn cuteee...

Hitting on people or getting hit on?!
    06-06-08 11:52 AM
    LOL--what do you think.
    I hit on people-- don't wait for them it will never happen IF you do

Do you smile and greet or hug and greet??
    06-06-08 11:54 AM
    Tequila shots much more fun but gotta go patron or go fruity!!

Mixed drinks or on the rocks????

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 12:02 PM
    Depends on who it is if they get a smile or a hug, and I take my drinks on the rocks. Mixes mix me up in the AM.

25 or more person party at the beach (bonfire, etc) or 25 or more person party at a swanky house?
    06-06-08 12:07 PM
    25 or more at the beach!!! Bonfires, ocean...volleyball, bikiniss, sexyyy guys with their shirts off, smores...who could ask for anything more?!!!

Upscale club or dive bar??
    06-06-08 12:09 PM
    That is a mood question. Dive bars are fun if you just want to wallow in whatever dark emotion you are processing. Upscale is if you are in a good mood and want to look good and hang out with happy, party people. I have done my share of both.

At the bar after work. One drink or two?
    06-06-08 12:12 PM
    well considering i work 2nd shift till 11:30, i go to the bar maybe once a week with coworkers after work...I usually have a beer then maybe a shot, and some food...When i get home i sleep like a baby!!

Here's a semi funny one...one for the guys and one for the girls since who knows who will answer...

GUYS: Do you prefer a super girly girl or a girl that is pretty but can hang with the guys?

GIRLS: Do you prefer a very masculine man...or someone who cares about their appearance and primps almost as much as you??
    06-06-08 12:17 PM
    Woah. That is a good question. Each has value. But in my life now, she would need to be able to hang with the guys. You know...does she have any video game skills? lol.

What is the name of the one that "got away" in high school and how did they "get away?"
    06-06-08 12:50 PM
    High school? Are you serious?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-08 12:59 PM
    Hmmm, perhaps I shoulda said Junior High for you?
    06-06-08 01:02 PM
    OUCH---easy Doc.... hahahah
    Funny
    His name was Jake....and he's a doll--got away due to my stupidity

Crushes or Lust??
    06-06-08 01:29 PM
    How about a nice elixer with both?

Infatuation or take a pass?
    06-06-08 01:32 PM
    Infatuation--def

Late night talks or hellos here and there (random)
    06-06-08 01:35 PM
    Late night talks. Hellos here and there don't really let you know the person.

Constantly intense conversation with mild breaks of humor or constantly silly conversations with mild breaks of intensity?
    06-06-08 01:38 PM
    I'm all about laughin and seriousness when need to be.
    So the first one for me.

What kind of intensity are we speakin of?
    06-06-08 01:49 PM
    Life matters, struggles and the human condition.

Ohhh snap. You are in an airport and you only have 10$. You have to give a gift to your hosts who you are staying with. What would you buy?
    06-06-08 01:58 PM
    Cheap bottle of wine--maybe some bathroom reading matter--LMAO

Does it really matter to a person if one has kids or not??
    06-06-08 02:05 PM
    It shouldn't.

What if you meet the person who seems perfect for you, but they have been married 2x already? How much of this is an act and how much of this is sincere?
    06-06-08 02:16 PM
    sxxy007

F**K No!!!!!

I've Dated A Handful Of Females That Had Kids............It Was Great!!!

Dr.Newport

If You Guys Get Along Well Enough To Be Happy, The Past Shouldn't Matter!! SINCERE

Your Date Was Great, Everything Went Perfect, Great Chemestry.....Do You Owe It To Them To Take Them To Your Place And Knowing That You Will See Them Again!?!?
    Last edited by P.H.A.D.E; 06-06-08 at 02:21 PM.
    06-06-08 02:19 PM
    I'm hitting a couple of key words there--Seems, Acting, Sincere.
    What does it matter if they've been married x amt of times. It doesn't. Why is it an act does she come off bein fake and why are you still talkin to this person if theres SOO much doubt!! HMMMM**

Do men really have no clue when a women is droppin hints when she is interested??
    Last edited by Sxxy007; 06-06-08 at 02:25 PM.
    06-06-08 02:22 PM
    sxxy007

F**K No!!!!!

I've Dated A Handful Of Females That Had Kids............It Was Great!!!

Dr.Newport

If You Guys Get Along Well Enough To Be Happy, The Past Shouldn't Matter!! SINCERE

Your Date Was Great, Everything Went Perfect, Great Chemestry.....Do You Owe It To Them To Take Them To Your Place And Knowing That You Will See Them Again!?!?
    LOL.... sorry PHADE no you owe to yourself to be a gentleman and show her some respect
    06-06-08 02:24 PM
    Men have a clue alright. Sometimes they just don't know how to act on it.

So...men have a clue, and howcome women don't accpt no as the answer? Howcome some of them keep on hoping?
    06-06-08 02:32 PM
    Theres ONLY hope when your giving out mixed signals so be honest and just tell her so she's NOT soo clueless--DUH!!!!
    Why do you care how you come off you don't like her supposedly or do you like the attention?? HMMM

Favorite Fast food place??
    06-06-08 02:34 PM
    Lol. Because I still have to work with the woman. It has to be at least pleasant on the job and not a total warzone.

I don't get down with the fast food much. I'll do a super burrito and I'll do chinese, but bottom line is I would ratrher cook!

All time favorite car period?
    06-06-08 02:40 PM
    LMAO--YOU like the attention---hahhaha
    Monte Carlo SS

Favorite color on a car?
    06-06-08 02:46 PM
13,009 ... 6768697071 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD