I'm with you Kill. I personally don't want to hurt anything. I don't know how people can take a gun in the bush and murder something for sport. It makes me sick. Don't take it personally, I mean nothing against hunters... I just don't like it. And they actually have very strict guidelines on how factory farmed animals are slaughtered... They don't go through 10x the pain.

I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat at McDonalds so I don't get much real meat in my burgers anyhow
    04-02-10 12:23 PM
    Many times, sometimes to sit in a deer stand.....

What do you do for relaxing during the week?
    Usually watch movies or listen to music loudly while driving around

Do you enjoy any winter sports?
    04-02-10 12:24 PM
    I'm with you Kill. I personally don't want to hurt anything. I don't know how people can take a gun in the bush and murder something for sport. It makes me sick. Don't take it personally, I mean nothing against hunters... I just don't like it. And they actually have very strict guidelines on how factory farmed animals are slaughtered... They don't go through 10x the pain.

I'm not a vegetarian, but I eat at McDonalds so I don't get much real meat in my burgers anyhow
    So you do support killing animals, just not doing it yourself? That's cool in its' own way, I guess... Chickens and cows a lot of the time aren't kept in the best conditions their whole lives, regardless how the regulations are. They get pumped full of hormones, and so forth. To say they're more humanely treated than animals that are hunted is silly. Hunting isn't just killing, it involves some skill, and there's no guarantee the hunter will be successful, giving game animals a much better chance than the ones on farms whose number is guaranteed to come up sometime...

Thing is though since humans have eliminated a lot of predators, game animal populations have taken off, causing more animals during the summer and more competition for food during the winter and some get to starve if winter is harsh enough. Hunting is simply replacing the predators' role using humans, and humans get to enjoy the meat as opposed to letting it rot naturally when they do starve.

Winter sports I enjoy include hockey and just skating...

Most exotic animal you have ever eaten?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-02-10 12:30 PM
    Buffalo.

Do you own any guns?

04-02-10 12:33 PM
    A lot of them.

What's your favorite gun you own?

04-02-10 12:35 PM

Watch videos on how chickens are treated. They're pumped full of growth hormones, kept in tiny cages, and never see sunlight. They suffer. A deer I put a bullet into doesn't.

04-02-10 12:36 PM
    So you do support killing animals, just not doing it yourself? That's cool in its' own way, I guess... Chickens and cows a lot of the time aren't kept in the best conditions their whole lives, regardless how the regulations are. They get pumped full of hormones, and so forth. To say they're more humanely treated than animals that are hunted is silly. Hunting isn't just killing, it involves some skill, and there's no guarantee the hunter will be successful, giving game animals a much better chance than the ones on farms whose number is guaranteed to come up sometime...

Thing is though since humans have eliminated a lot of predators, game animal populations have taken off, causing more animals during the summer and more competition for food during the winter and some get to starve if winter is harsh enough. Hunting is simply replacing the predators' role using humans, and humans get to enjoy the meat as opposed to letting it rot naturally when they do starve.

That's how I feel... I know I'm not the only one. I love prime rib as much as the next guy, but there's a difference between killing an animal, and having a steak. I personally don't see the thrill in killing an animal... It might take skill to kill a deer, and alot of patience... I don't care It's challenging to kill humans as well, and many of them are more deserving to die Maybe take up that as a sport? Like we say... It's just one animal killing another
    Nope, I shoot my Buddies guns, Not legal to store your guns at another persons home, and it is a real hassle flying with guns when I go north.

Have you ever eaten Ostrich?
    Watch videos on how chickens are treated. They're pumped full of growth hormones, kept in tiny cages, and never see sunlight. They suffer. A deer I put a bullet into doesn't.

Research veal. I had an argument with people a while back because I've never, and never will eat veal... But I'm a hypocrite because I eat beef... Am I not entitled to my own opinion? Yeah, they're not treated right, but good luck trying to change that...
    04-02-10 12:38 PM
    Nope, no ostrich.

Have you ever had crab?

BY THE WAY I'm starting a hunting thread so we can knock it off in here...

04-02-10 12:39 PM
    Nope, I shoot my Buddies guns, Not legal to store your guns at another persons home, and it is a real hassle flying with guns when I go north.

You can fly guns? I thought we wre only allowed to drive them.

No I haven't I stick to the American food

Have you ever fired a high caliber rifle?
    04-02-10 12:40 PM

Yes! I love it. I forgot about that.

I forgot you lived in canada. They're jerks about guns.

Do you drink much pop?

Nope, no ostrich.

Have you ever had crab?

BY THE WAY I'm starting a hunting thread so we can knock it off in here...

I have had crab... It was horrible
    That's how I feel... I know I'm not the only one. I love prime rib as much as the next guy, but there's a difference between killing an animal, and having a steak. I personally don't see the thrill in killing an animal... It might take skill to kill a deer, and alot of patience... I don't care It's challenging to kill humans as well, and many of them are more deserving to die Maybe take up that as a sport? Like we say... It's just one animal killing another
    Ok, so explain the difference between your prime rib that you're hiring a mercenary to kill on your behalf vs a deer I go kill. The animal still dies. On that note take any further discussion to my new thread I'm making...

04-02-10 12:41 PM
    Yup have Crab all the time, part of a Brunch buffet I go to in the summer.

You should try Ostrich, probably the tastiest meat I've had.

Have you ever played Cricket?
    04-02-10 12:41 PM
    Ok, so explain the difference between your prime rib that you're hiring a mercenary to kill on your behalf vs a deer I go kill. The animal still dies. On that note take any further discussion to my new thread I'm making...

Ugghhh....
    04-02-10 12:42 PM
    You can fly guns? I thought we wre only allowed to drive them.

No I haven't I stick to the American food

Have you ever fired a high caliber rifle?
    You Realize that Canada is a HUGE Ostrich exporter? I've only ever had Canadian actually Ontario raised Ostrich.
    04-02-10 12:43 PM
    Yes! I love it. I forgot about that.

I forgot you lived in canada. They're jerks about guns.

Do you drink much pop?

I avoid Pop as much as possible, if my beverage is carbonated It should come in a Brown bottle,

Once again

Ever Played Cricket?
    04-02-10 12:44 PM
    You Realize that Canada is a HUGE Ostrich exporter? I've only ever had Canadian actually Ontario raised Ostrich.
    I never knew that actually Where do we raise them?
    04-02-10 12:44 PM
    I never knew that actually Where do we raise them?

there is an Ostrich farm not far from Barrie On.
    04-02-10 12:45 PM
    I avoid Pop as much as possible, if my beverage is carbonated It should come in a Brown bottle,

Once again

Ever Played Cricket?
    Lol, we've been getting a little OT. I've never played, I saw a bunch of people playing in BC. Not my type of game

Ever snowboarded?
    04-02-10 12:45 PM
    there is an Ostrich farm not far from Barrie On.
    Lol, cool
    04-02-10 12:47 PM
    I attempted to Snowboard once, seems like Skiing to me, I like the drinking after all that silliness of flinging myself down a perfectly good hill on little pieces of plastic and wood.

Foot Ball or Rugby?
    04-02-10 12:47 PM
    Football I guess.

Hockey or football?

04-02-10 12:49 PM
    Hockey! unless it is a movie, then foot ball makes a better movie sport.

Should I have a mid day nap? or go for a run?
    04-02-10 12:51 PM
13,009 ... 450451452453454 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD