I want to be Snow White.

Sundaes or Banana Spilts
    05-27-08 12:45 PM
    Hawaii so I don't have to deal with snow. If u could trade ur mate in who would u choose and y

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-27-08 12:50 PM
    I want to be Snow White.

Sundaes or Banana Spilts

I had NO clue what happened to the thread but I was skipped.
    Here it goes again
    Sundaes/Banana Splits***
    05-27-08 02:44 PM
    sundaes...not a big banana fan....

peanut butter sauce or choc syrup?
    05-27-08 02:48 PM
    Chocolate plz

Milk Chocolate or Dark??
    05-27-08 02:51 PM
    Milk Chocolate for any old moment. Dark chocolate when it is a time of celebration.

Here are 2 pieces of cuisine for you, and you have a gun to your head, so you have to make a choice:

Deep Fried Twinkie or Chocolate covered bacon?
    (I can walk from my desk right now and pick up both of these items. What the stink is the workd coming to?)
    05-27-08 03:41 PM
    IF I don't die with a bullet to my head. My heart is going to suffer a major cadiac arrest for the CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON**

Favorite Carnival Food
    05-27-08 03:53 PM
    I like cotton candy. Not to eat it really but to spit on it and watch it disintegrate.

What is the worst meal you have ever cooked?
    05-27-08 03:58 PM
    Beef Stroganoff. I did every thing wrong one could do.
    You should have seen the looks around the table.

Same note. The one thing you cook best?
    05-27-08 04:26 PM
    I can make a pretty mean roasted chicken meal. You can pretty much choose if you want it lemon, spicy, garlic or whatever, I have that bird on LOCK. Sliced potatoes, onion, carrots and more. Stuff is dangerous.

Similar note: What is something you order at the restaurant to see if they have it nailed down the way you do?
    05-27-08 04:33 PM
    Lasagna (now that right there is my whole purpose in life). (And Dr have you ever made Beer can chicken?)

If the meal is bad do you send it back or suffer through it?
    05-27-08 04:51 PM
    I have messed with the beer can chicken. I didn't dig on it. Maybe I did it wrong. The chicken had to basically be standing on the can. There was a recipe for a coca cola chicken too. That was lame. WHat a waste of meat.

Yeah, I will send it back. But I am polite as all get out. I have been in the kitchen at restaurants when the chef was offended. NOT GOOD ON THE NEXT ROUND OF FOOD.

Do you take your leftovers home or do you hand them to the homeless guy outside lol.
    05-27-08 05:04 PM
    Give it the homeless--NO DOUBT

Banana Pudding or Peach Cobbler
    05-27-08 05:22 PM
    Peach cobbler. Bannana pudding looks like someone sneezed in a cup. GRIMEY TO THA MAX LOL.

You are out of sick days and you are coughing up pieces of what look and taste like snotty carpet. Do you go to work anyway?
    05-27-08 05:32 PM
    Peach cobbler. Bannana pudding looks like someone sneezed in a cup. GRIMEY TO THA MAX LOL.

You are out of sick days and you are coughing up pieces of what look and taste like snotty carpet. Do you go to work anyway?
    No, I can get a new job, my health on the other hand...

You just started a new job and one of your coworkers is hitting on you big time, how do you handle it?
    05-27-08 08:09 PM
    Stop it head on. Nip it in the arse.
    Tel he/she you are flattered but your either not interested, married, taken--well you get the pic.
    Bottom line NOT a good combo***

YOU turn that person down and in return they start a rumor that YOU made the pass---YIKES!!
    Last edited by Sxxy007; 05-28-08 at 11:34 AM.
    05-28-08 11:29 AM
    Take the high road.
    Anyone talking that kind of trash probably was never hit on ANYWHERE in the first place. Once you put someone on ignore IRL, it becomes pretty obvious to everyone that whatever claims there are are invalid.

Ever have a work stalker? I did. Do tell.
    05-28-08 12:20 PM
    Take the high road.
    Anyone talking that kind of trash probably was never hit on ANYWHERE in the first place. Once you put someone on ignore IRL, it becomes pretty obvious to everyone that whatever claims there are are invalid.

Ever have a work stalker? I did. Do tell.

Ok --so I'm an open book just ask--hhahah
    I'm going there...LOL
    Yes... had a work staker a few emails here and there a couple of phone calls then it was constant everyday call, emails etc.
    Sooo head on.... its my style --confronted him.
    Respect your self please and I keep business ..just THAT business
    Sooo IF you don't back I'll hit you w/sexual harassment--Yeah I went there.

You find out that your co-worker who you thought was a friend & calls for a ride every blue moon has been getting on the band wagon of the rumor mill ----you messing with the BOSS. How do you handle it??
    05-28-08 12:27 PM
    Rumours are rumours. I would confront the person who I thought was a friend and get to the bottom of it. Thing is that if you deny too hard, then they think that you have something to hide. It is a catch 22. It is also a hardsell if the boss is HAWT.

(another from the Doctor's files)
    What if a superior hits on you, you refuse and suddenly you are getting horrible performance reviews?
    05-28-08 12:32 PM
    HEAD ON...
    walk into his/her office , close the door, or better yet leave it open and tell them VERY loudly "is this b/c of refused your passes" and if it is then... maybe I need to consider getting another job!!

What happens if at an office party the spouse of your boss makes a pass at you.
    05-28-08 12:51 PM
    Chalk it up to your scintillating ways, because you probably won't be dealing with him/her again. And by all means, don't go for it lol.

You have a co-worker of the opposite sex asking you every day to go with you on your coffee run. You dodge and duck, but how do you tell her to buzz off without being rude? She hasn't put anything on the table...and all you have are your suspicions.
    05-28-08 12:58 PM
    I guess you haven't been reading or your just NOT confrontational...maybe intimidated. IDK
    HEAD ON...ask her is it b/c your interested in me...but say it jokingly.
    Be funny. You'll get a hint either way.

Local Paper or Local News
    as means to catch up with outside world--LOL
    05-28-08 01:32 PM
    Yupppp not big on confrontation unless it really needs to get handled. But this is becoming a situation that needs to be handled.

Local news is lamezorz. I hit up the BBC or NPR if I need to get down.

Buy music Cds online or at the store?
    05-28-08 01:55 PM
    Buy music CDs at the store or not at all. I usually just rip what I want off YouTube and listen to Sirius.

Paper or plastic?
    05-28-08 02:20 PM
    Paper.

Modern Hip hop or old school New Jack Swing
    05-28-08 04:31 PM
13,009 ... 5758596061 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD