Be Prepared To Sell Your Soul If You Use Google - Forbes

This is an interesting write up on changes to Google's privacy policy that was emailed out. I'm getting real tired of companies that use sneaky back door angles in there terms of service because they something for free online and I feel that our governments should be protecting us from BS like this. It should be that if you do not expressly agree to something, it can't be done. Anyway, be cool everyone. Here's an excerpt from the article, it's a good article that's worth reading:

The email starts out by claiming it is about privacy. The email itself is benign, however buried in the links is a bomb. Now Google has made it mandatory for you to sell your soul to Google if you want to use its products.

I am not referring to soul in the religious sense but subscribing to the contemporary definition popular in the scientific community. Wikipedia sums it up well, Soul can function as a synonym for spirit, mind or self; scientific works, in particular often consider soul as a synonym for mind.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    01-27-12 11:04 AM
    I think changing contracts you already signed, and changing "terms of agreement" should be banned..........
    01-27-12 05:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD