It's because of this show that I will never cancel Netflix...at least not yet

Sorry CrackBerry community! I just had to be honest,

But I really do hope that Netflix makes it to BlackBerry 10!

Posted via CB10
    RubberChicken76 and h20work like this.
    05-26-13 03:31 AM
    It's starting tonight right?
    05-26-13 03:48 AM
    The entire new season is now available.
    05-26-13 11:00 AM
    I'm going to finish re watching season three before I dive in.
    05-26-13 11:01 AM
    Yep, I re-watched season 3 last night, waiting for the wife to get home from work so we can laugh our faces off watching the new season tonight. Really looking forward to it. Can't believe people recently cancelled Netflix over it not being on BB10. What a bad time to try to make a stupid point.
    kevinnugent and h20work like this.
    05-26-13 03:00 PM
    Yep, I re-watched season 3 last night, waiting for the wife to get home from work so we can laugh our faces off watching the new season tonight. Really looking forward to it. Can't believe people recently cancelled Netflix over it not being on BB10. What a bad time to try to make a stupid point.
    Stupid point? Netflix doesn't seem to value customers who are BlackBerry users. I would be quite offended that Netflix doesn't value me as a customer.
    05-26-13 03:10 PM
    This is news and rumors?
    cjcampbell likes this.
    05-26-13 03:14 PM
    So has anybody watched any of them yet?
    05-26-13 03:24 PM
    Stupid point? Netflix doesn't seem to value customers who are BlackBerry users. I would be quite offended that Netflix doesn't value me as a customer.
    I don't see it as them not valuing BlackBerry users as customers. Its more like they are making what they feel is the appropriate business decision. Just like many other companies are doing. We don't know how many BB10 user there are at this point. BlackBerry refuses to share any of those numbers for some reason. So why would a company like Netflix bother with making a app for BB10?

How many apps has Google made for BB10 so far? BB10 don't even have an official youtube app. Why no call to boycott Google?

I look around my house and I see a bunch of things that can stream Netflix. My 2 Smart TVs, Desktop, 4 laptops, the 360, PS3, Wii, 2 3DSs, PS Vita, 2 iPods, a iPad, 2 Bluray players, 2 Nexus 4s, a Nexus 7, a Nokia Lumia 521, the HTC Droid DNA, and even my little Raspberry Pi.

So why go without Netflix just because it isn't available on some of our electronics? I'm sure a lot of house holds are filled with tons of options for streaming Netflix at this point.

I can only speak for myself here, but my BlackBerry devices are "tools" not "toys". Sounds corny, but they really are. I use BlackBerry 10 for CB10 and typing long emails. That is pretty much it. For entertainment, I go to Android. Having Netflix on my BlackBerry certainly wouldn't change that for me. Again, that's just me speaking about myself, but I imagine I'm not the only one that feels that way.

On a side note, Netflix does look amazing on the DNA's 1080p screen. I just tried it out, today is the first time I used Netflix on one of my smartphones. It will probably be the last time as well. Yeah, I still don't see a point in going without a service you want just because it isn't availbe on your phone's tiny screen, but whatever makes people happy I guess.

Typed on my Dev Alpha C, Posted Via CB10
    randall2580 likes this.
    05-26-13 03:56 PM
    BlackBerry doesn't seem to value customers who are BlackBerry users. Look at how they abandoned playbook owners.

Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    05-26-13 04:19 PM
    I too was a huge fan of this show and am very happy to have it back!
    05-26-13 04:26 PM
    Heh, Lindsay was clearly texting on a BlackBerry (legacy) in one of the new episodes.

Only seen 5 of the new eps, not really living up yet to the originals, but still nice to have it back.

Posted via CB10
    05-26-13 06:00 PM
    The entire new season is now available.
    05-26-13 10:01 PM
    BlackBerry doesn't seem to value customers who are BlackBerry users. Look at how they abandoned playbook owners.

Don't kill my vibe using Tapatalk
    Touche

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 02:28 AM
    George Sr is rocking a Style in the new ones.
    05-27-13 01:47 PM
    Gob's second episode on the new season is hilarious!!!!!!!!!!

Posted via CB10
    05-27-13 01:52 PM
    Well I have a year of free netflix so I'm not going to cancel, but since I'm traveling in Mexico* I can't watch the new season, so I am reverting to BT to dl it, so! To respond to the OP--Thats a way to have your cake and eat it too (that is, watch the show and still cancel Netflix. FWIW

* (I don't know why, since it's their original content, it's still unavailable to me, stupid.)

Posted from a factory unlocked Z10 (and I also have one for sale)
    05-27-13 02:00 PM
    I'd much rather watch it on my big screen. If it makes it to bb10 officially, I'll get the app, but I'm not going to give up several of my favorite shows if it doesn't.
    05-27-13 08:57 PM
    Does anyone have a good GOB "come one" or GOB chicken dance ringtone to submit here. I can't seem to get any free ones from other sites to load to my Q10 thanks!
    06-07-13 08:01 PM