yeah cate i think we should do it again because i would love to add a vegas page to the cb journal
    since i haven't sent out the journal yet, are you interested in joining now? :]
    04-21-08 03:33 AM
    I'm happy to sent it overseas or underseas to the moon and back. Would there be anyway to try and track the number of miles the journal will do? I guess by looking at google maps and looking up the next person on the list to sent it too would give a close enough guess.

Just had an idea (must be careful) how about adding a photo to a page with the person on the list stood next to a landmark or someplace of interest. Or adding a local postcard to the page.
    04-21-08 03:49 AM
    Yeah of course
    04-21-08 03:50 AM
    Hey cate... I have an idea... We should include a cool picture too... Like of us around something cool... Or somthing to add visual texture... If that's ok with you... We don't even have to be in the pic but ya I think you get the point
    jetcola, the journal is not only a place to scribble furiously, but also to post pictures, song lyrics, a fortune cookie -- whatever! I'm not limiting it to words so by all means, please add pictures! :]
    04-21-08 11:49 AM
    Kewl, Dacur is after me!

JosiahWest, make sure to PM me for my info when you're ready to send the journal out!!

=]
    Dm
    04-21-08 12:01 PM
    I just saw this thread, and I know it's closed already but it would've been nice to participate. If you decide to do it again count me in! Good luck to everyone, it should be fun!
    04-21-08 12:43 PM
    04.23.08 Update!

The journal will be sent out in 6 hours!

I just wanted to mention some things...

1. If you can, purchase a delivery confirmation or return receipt for the journal. This will track the package and ensure that it was delivered. Hopefully, the package won't get lost in transit. *fingers crossed*
    2. Just to keep each other informed, please post when you received the package and when you send it out.
    3. Please don't keep the journal for more than a week. A few days should be plenty of time, but hey, I understand when things come up.
    4. Make sure to contact the person you'll be sending the journal to. If they don't respond with their address, move on to the next person.
    5. Have fun, be creative and don't be afraid to add your own personal touch! Each person has 8 pages... you can use them all or just a few!
    6. And, if we're good, dacur will make a site with all the entries... just so we can see the journal in its entirety!

THANKS FOR PARTICIPATING!
    04-23-08 04:57 AM
    Cate

Thanks for the update & for all your hard work putting this together

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-23-08 05:10 AM
    Cate the Great... living up to that that nick-name.
    04-23-08 06:14 AM
    Dam cate i think she gets a round of applause for this thing that shes doin show how big of a crackhead she is good work SON. even tho im not in it i like your thinkin.

(the cb forums all clap there hand oh wait oh snaps there standing another stading ovation wait i hear them yelling CATE THE GREAT CATE THE GREAT)
    lol dam i put to much energy into these forums.
    04-23-08 08:54 AM
    Remember people, others need to be able to read your hand writting. Write nice and neat no doctor scribbles
    04-23-08 09:03 AM
    My handwriting is usually a line with bumps in it to represent letters! I'll put some time into it and do the nice writing. Don't expect much from me; I'm not much of a writer and I don't have a great deal of time on my hands.
    04-23-08 09:42 AM
    10:25am Update!

The journal has been sent across the country to Bla1ze!

I'll be tracking the journal no worries :]
    04-23-08 12:32 PM
    Journal has been recieved, I'll be in touch with you soon Gypsy to get your address from you
    05-07-08 12:01 PM
    i love that im close to the end and get to read all of the cool stuff in the journal
    05-08-08 01:22 AM
    ahhh im so excited!
    cant hardly wait to read all the randomness we all have to say lol
    05-12-08 08:34 AM
    Journal has been shipped off to Gypsy, or will be first thing in the morning as I arrived a lil too late for it too get out today..and I truly hope no one actually tries to read what I wrote, because I sooooo forgot how to write, if it aint an email..it's like...foreign to me nowadays lol!!
    05-21-08 12:46 AM
117 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD