So UFC 129 was in Toronto, I went to the Fan Expo as well as the event (FRONT ROW, got lucky and the people sitting at the seats we sat in didn't show up till the GSP fight, so we got front till then, then back to the grandstand seats we had tickets for).

anyway so i lined up to get an autograph from Arianny and i knew she was a Blackberry user

see this CB Celeb sighting article:

Celebrity BlackBerry Sightings: Weekly Roundup! | CrackBerry.com

So i got her to sign my BB Torch Case ; > she's prettier in person, not that her pictures are not hot ; >

05-04-11 01:18 PM
    Oh boy.

Who?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-11 01:32 PM
    Oh boy.

Who?

haha i guess if ur not a UFC fan it wouldn't really matter..

she's the 2nd picture down in the most recent Celebrity sighting article on the front page ; >

Arianny Celeste | Official Website if u wanna see pics
    05-04-11 02:40 PM
    Well I too did not recognize the name.

All I have to say now is thank you Google images.
    05-04-11 02:44 PM
    Oh boy.

Who?

I was just thinking the same thing, BUT then I did a google search......

05-04-11 03:49 PM
    She's hot. i too stood in line to meet her this past weekend. i found her a bit too grumpy for my taste, but God she's hawt!
    05-04-11 04:31 PM
  7. T
    I'm not a ufc enthusiast, but the autograph looks great on your Torch case!

05-04-11 05:01 PM
    i was seriously considering having her sign the back of my playbook, but thought it was waaaaaay too nerdy.

we took out kids down, and when asked if they wanted to wait in line to meet a fighter or Arianny....They chose Arianny :-)
    05-04-11 07:22 PM
    i was seriously considering having her sign the back of my playbook, but thought it was waaaaaay too nerdy.

we took out kids down, and when asked if they wanted to wait in line to meet a fighter or Arianny....They chose Arianny :-)
    hahaha she likes geeks!!

it was funny u mention playbook, cause these chinese guys infront of me were taking pictures of her with the playbook..

she asked what it was (cause she's a tech geek, just not up to par on newest and greatest) and they told her it was the playbook..

she asked to see it and she played around with it for a good 5mins .. the chinese guys were kinda creepy cause they took like 50 pics of her and took it as an invite to just take video and run up to her..

she did look grumpy!! haha i think she got into an argument with the sponsor cause i saw her get up and leave the line .. then came back changed with the sponsor t-shirt on..

all in all shes stunnin ; >
    05-05-11 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD