Well here I am starting my week at work and while I was sitting here in my chair at y desk my back went out on me. It is taking everything I have to not leave has this ever happened to anybody or is there anything I can try before I have to decide to leave?
    10-29-08 02:08 AM
    sorry to hear that man... I know exactly the feeling and it's no fun. I broke mine in two places while working as a firefighter years back and the same thing happens to me all too often now.

I dose up on ibuprofen and find someone who can help you make it home. Lay out flat on your back with a pillow under your knees and just don't move. If you can get an Rx for a muscle relaxer that will help. Time is about the only thing that works for me. Good luck!
    10-29-08 06:41 AM
    Need a ride home?
    10-29-08 06:48 AM
    My brother had the same problem in drastic fashion and thanks to an exercise program developed with his Dr. and physical therapist avoided surgery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-29-08 07:35 AM
    Well here I am starting my week at work and while I was sitting here in my chair at y desk my back went out on me. It is taking everything I have to not leave has this ever happened to anybody or is there anything I can try before I have to decide to leave?

I hope you feel betta soon. Missing ya on bbm!
    10-29-08 06:01 PM
    thanks for the adds but I ended up having to go to the er that night and have been off of work for the last couple of days drugged up! still in pain and worked my first night last night and have to be back in tonight hopefully this will not last to much longer.
    11-01-08 09:15 AM

Hey ding, hope ur feeling a little better. Is there a chance you herniated a disc or maybe bulged? Do you have a Chiro you use? 20? Time. Sometimes being 'stretched' SLOWLY, allows the joint to be 'decompressed' which allows fluids to circulate & increases healing. I feel for you, time & rest is the best-but only in an ideal world, can you take all the time away from work that you need. Ice pacs too, don't leave on longer than 10-15 mins, then off for 30.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD