Every time the Iphone5 commercial comes on TV I go running to see if it is a new Blackberry commercial and last night I reasoned why! The music being played was stolen from the Z10, Q10 commercial. Apple is using subliminal advertising to try and lure Blackberry users to Apple. My opinion only!
    11-06-13 10:50 AM
    Are there BlackBerry 10 ads? Really?

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    kbz1960 and waker like this.
    11-06-13 10:57 AM
    Are there BlackBerry 10 ads? Really?

Posted via my z10 - BBM channel pin C000F331C
    Turns out there were. I can confirm at least three (3) people saw them in Canada.
    11-06-13 10:58 AM
    Every time the Iphone5 commercial comes on TV I go running to see if it is a new Blackberry commercial and last night I reasoned why! The music being played was stolen from the Z10, Q10 commercial. Apple is using subliminal advertising to try and lure Blackberry users to Apple. My opinion only!
    You go running to see a new BlackBerry commercial?
    11-06-13 10:59 AM
    Yes. I'm sure the Apple marketing team studied the Blackberry commercials to see why they were so effective.
    11-06-13 11:12 AM
    You just need to show a picture of saintly Steve Jobs with a halo and the legions of Apple drones will come flocking to buy, buy, buy.
    stackberry369 likes this.
    11-06-13 12:18 PM
    No, they buy them because the devices do what the customers want them to do.
    Work. With apps. No sideloading. No leaked OS. They just work.

And I am sure Apple is concerned about those dozens of BlackBerry toting customers they can steal.
    11-06-13 12:30 PM
    Apple has been eating Blackberries lunch for last five years...what's new??? )

Posted via CB10
    gogurt48, kbz1960, Tabdus and 1 others like this.
    11-06-13 12:36 PM
    Apple Advertising Director: OK people, the new commercial is done. We just need music to go with it.
    Apple Advertising Staffer #1: Well, we had a pretty good run with U2, but if not there is some good new popular stuff...
    Apple Advertising Director: I don't mean to cut you off but I want something new, something no one has heard before.
    Apple Advertising Staffer #2: Well, there is this song from a recent BlackBerry commercial...
    Apple Advertising Director: Perfect!
    m1kr0, gogurt48, OniBerry and 10 others like this.
    11-06-13 01:03 PM
    Apple Advertising Director: OK people, the new commercial is done. We just need music to go with it.
    Apple Advertising Staffer #1: Well, we had a pretty good run with U2, but if not there is some good new popular stuff...
    Apple Advertising Director: I don't mean to cut you off but I want something new, something no one has heard before.
    Apple Advertising Staffer #2: Well, there is this song from a recent BlackBerry commercial...
    Apple Advertising Director: Perfect!
    I'm dying!!!!
    Tabdus likes this.
    11-06-13 01:08 PM
    Hmmmm.......does statscounter confirm this?
    11-06-13 01:22 PM
    Perhaps you didn't get the memo, but every phone manufacturer is trying to steal every other phone manufacturer's customers.

But the thought that Apple is copying BB's marketing...that's a good one.
    11-06-13 01:30 PM
    You go running to see a new BlackBerry commercial?
    I'm still laughing at this and picturing Eddie Murphy doing the bit about the Ice cream man is commin.

Hope you don't break your neck trying to see a blackberry commercial. Perhaps investing in a DVR would be a good idea.
    11-06-13 01:35 PM
    I think some of u would really copy someone in school who had a F in the class lol. Can u even find a BlackBerry commercial airing to copy lol?

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 01:47 PM
    Because BlackBerry's ads were so effective?
    If they get 1 or 2 or 100 or whatever the number of BlackBerry customers switching over to apple means they got the job done. Doesn't matter if it's effective or not, they have money to blow.

Plus, unconsciously we will forget BlackBerry ads and think of apple ads when we hear the same noise or voices.
    11-06-13 01:53 PM
    Using the words "BlackBerry", "ad" and "unconscious" brings up a picture of Frank B. and the boys.
    OniBerry likes this.
    11-06-13 03:00 PM
    Y'all are killing me today...

11-06-13 03:02 PM
    If they get 1 or 2 or 100 or whatever the number of BlackBerry customers switching over to apple means they got the job done. Doesn't matter if it's effective or not, they have money to blow.

Plus, unconsciously we will forget BlackBerry ads and think of apple ads when we hear the same noise or voices.
    PLEASE, whether serious of not, both of you need to get a life.

[Note: After the prior four months, I just had to be more direct.]
    11-06-13 03:07 PM
    You're kidding me. No way Apple is using the same music for their ads as BlackBerry. The song is called Ooh La La by Allison Goldfrapp. I've never heard it on any BlackBerry commercial or any other material for that matter.

11-06-13 03:17 PM
    No way Apple could have copied a BlackBerry ad. In order to copy something, you have to see it. More people have seen a chupacabra than a BlackBerry ad.
    11-06-13 03:21 PM
    This thread has to win some kind of award for funniest ever. It was supposed to be funny, wasn't it?
    11-06-13 03:30 PM
    I'm still laughing at this and picturing Eddie Murphy doing the bit about the Ice cream man is commin.

Hope you don't break your neck trying to see a blackberry commercial. Perhaps investing in a DVR would be a good idea.
    Want a lick...siiike!!! lol

BlackBerry Z...my weapon of choice.
    app_Developer and OniBerry like this.
    11-06-13 03:41 PM
    Seen a bbz10 ad on itv1 today

Posted via CB10
    11-06-13 03:47 PM
    Sorry but that is funny as hell.

Sent from my totally awesome PlayBook
    11-06-13 03:59 PM
    Look, there's nothing crazy about it. Look at the music video that was posted. It's full of things that are so retro that they are ironically hip - bell bottoms, Converse hi top sneakers, key-tar, etc. So why not throw a Blackberry in the mix?
    11-06-13 04:18 PM
31 12