Today, I went to go grab a bite to eat at a little quick place. And next to the place I went to there was a big Apple Store! Hahaha, so I thought maybe I should go inside and check it out, but I am and always will be an Apple hater. They have like 2 tables full of iPhone 4s's and iPads and Macbooks and whatnot. So me and my friend go to the table with the iPhones, as we were leaving, we used every iPhone on the table. We launched Siri and searched Blackberry Bold and clicked on the Google search link. hahahah take that Apple store! bb4life <3
    08-05-12 07:13 PM
    Must...resist...mocking...OP's...age...
    08-05-12 07:17 PM
    -_- i wanted to share bb love!
    08-05-12 07:18 PM
    Maybe you could have gone into a BlackBerry Store and helped them out.
    Oh wait...
    08-05-12 07:22 PM
    Im sure google thanks you for the ad revenue you generated for them via Blackberries advertising budget
    08-05-12 07:25 PM
    Quite sad...do you really think anyone in an Apple store is going to care about a blackberry bold google search?
    08-05-12 07:25 PM
    ...this is why we don't give 8 year olds smartphones
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    08-05-12 07:27 PM
    ...this is why we don't give 8 year olds smartphones
    Mine is better than yours.

self-restraint, that is
    08-05-12 07:29 PM
    Mine is better than yours.

self-restraint, that is
    I missed it. Kirk phrasing and all
    raino likes this.
    08-05-12 07:37 PM
    I love Apple stores. I've only had good experiences in them, but there is definitely a sense of fanaticism when you go in there, and I am ALWAYS the only person I see with a BlackBerry. I check out the iPads and stuff while I wait for help, but I have that same feeling of "eh" that I have when I pick up an iPhone. I'm sure they're great for the people that are into them, but to me the iPad is just a gigantic iPod touch (which I have). I prefer my PlayBook to the iPad (I got my PlayBook back in May of last year at full price, so I could have bought an iPad..), and I prefer Apple computers to a Windows machine, and I prefer BlackBerrys to iPhones.

I was in an Apple store yesterday because my brand new retina display Mac Book Pro has been randomly shutting off. The Genius Bar is where you sit with one of the technicians, and while he was trying to fix my computer, I was BBMing my friends, and I could tell that the technician was watching me type. Maybe wondering why on earth I still have a BlackBerry (I was on the 9900), or maybe wondering why someone who spent $2,000+ on Apple's latest and greatest computer REFUSES to buy Apple's phone.

The best part is, my @tmo.blackberry.net email address is the one I use for my Apple ID, and it's always kind of funny to tell them my email address when they ask for it.

I don't hate Apple. Their customer service is great. They're sending me a brand NEW retina Mac Book Pro AND credited my Visa with $100 JUST for the inconvenience (..$100 back to ME, not a $100 App Store giftcard which they ALSO included when I got the computer).
    I really like the products I have from Apple, and each and every person I've been helped by either on the phone or in person is nothing short of an outstanding customer service rep.

I just will ALWAYS have a BlackBerry and not an iPhone because I just don't like the iPhone.
    andy957 likes this.
    08-05-12 07:40 PM
    Keep doing that in all Apple store and in maybe a 100 years we will have accomplished absolutely nothing. Kinda like RIM since 2007.
    08-05-12 07:44 PM
    I don't hate Apple. Their customer service is great. They're sending me a brand NEW retina Mac Book Pro AND credited my Visa with $100 JUST for the inconvenience (..$100 back to ME, not a $100 App Store giftcard which they ALSO included when I got the computer).
    I really like the products I have from Apple, and each and every person I've been helped by either on the phone or in person is nothing short of an outstanding customer service rep.

I just will ALWAYS have a BlackBerry and not an iPhone because I just don't like the iPhone.
    I HATE apple, but even I appreciate this above-and-beyond customer support.
    08-05-12 08:05 PM
    08-05-12 08:24 PM
    How childish.
    08-05-12 08:27 PM
    Like your sense of humor searching for 'blackberry' in an Apple store. You actually had to watch the Ipad vs Playbook comparison on youtube. The Ipad gets beaten. Genius !
    08-08-12 04:51 PM
    My last apple experience was horrible and that was the reason I quit using the Iphone. I was using my Iphone one night and then it just quit working, like shutdown and wouldn't reboot. They wanted to charge me $20 shipping and handling to get it fixed. If this was normal, I'd be ok with it but every time carrier I've been with replaces a phone for free. Why can't apple?

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2
    08-09-12 12:52 PM
    My last apple experience was horrible and that was the reason I quit using the Iphone. I was using my Iphone one night and then it just quit working, like shutdown and wouldn't reboot. They wanted to charge me $20 shipping and handling to get it fixed. If this was normal, I'd be ok with it but every time carrier I've been with replaces a phone for free. Why can't apple?

Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2
    Really? Can't see that happening. I had problems with my iPhone and I preprinted a label from the web and FEDEX came and picked it up from my house and returned it. Did not cost me a thing. In fact! When I was talking with them from my blackberry, the call dropped, and the customer support person called me back and apologized for the dropped call. How often have yu heard of that happening?

Say what you want, but Apple customer service is awesome. It's probably one of the main reasons I purchase their products. I'm confidant that they will sell me a quality product, and if there is a problem, they will correct it with minimal inconvenience to me.
    08-09-12 11:33 PM
    Whenever Bla1ze and I go to the Apple store, or Best Buy for that matter, we leave whatever device we were messing with at iMore.com.
    Gotta support Mobile Nations yo!
    08-10-12 01:45 AM
    Whenever Bla1ze and I go to the Apple store, or Best Buy for that matter, we leave whatever device we were messing with at iMore.com.
    Gotta support Mobile Nations yo!
    Not me - I leave 'em all on Crackberry!! Because I'm just silly like that.

Go ahead, make your 'childish' remarks. I wear them like badges of honor.
    08-10-12 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD