People that work for or are apple people drive me insane! They are trying to suck you in to buying an over priced computer that is pretty crappy for what your paying. And they think that there little iphone is better than all the phone on the market and they are the rulers of technology. The only thing good about the iphone is that the apps are outstanding, but other than that there really isn't much more for the iphone.
    06-10-09 10:54 AM
    and the best thing about apple is every time they mention the "amazing app store" all they do is boast its huge numbers when 1. how many apps can i truly download and run on my phone. 2. how many of those apps do i actually need, really anyone who has a use for more than 300 apps might want to take a step back and say wow... I should really just buy a computer. and 3. how many of those apps did apple actually have a part in. I mean I understand the thought but they aren't apple's they are the creators.
    06-10-09 11:00 AM
    People that work for or are apple people drive me insane! They are trying to suck you in to buying an over priced computer that is pretty crappy for what your paying.
    People who generalize drive me insane. :P You are probably referring to the overly-vocal minority of zealots, who by the way, exist everywhere. Sony's got em. Microsoft has them. So does Blackberry...

and the best thing about apple is every time they mention the "amazing app store" all they do is boast its huge numbers when 1. how many apps can i truly download and run on my phone. 2. how many of those apps do i actually need, really anyone who has a use for more than 300 apps might want to take a step back and say wow... I should really just buy a computer. and 3. how many of those apps did apple actually have a part in. I mean I understand the thought but they aren't apple's they are the creators.
    They've never laid claim to the apps in the store, no more than RIM has in App World. The App Store is an impressive feat, as the iTunes store was before it. There is a lot of junk in both, but that's no reason to slight the accomplishment. It was noteworthy enough for RIM and others to produce their own similar efforts...
    06-10-09 11:11 AM
    I personally love RIM phones and apple computers.

I think you need to take a step back to look at the whole picture. Not everyone is in to the same things. Some people go with RIM because it meets their needs while others go with apple. Its really not that big of a deal and there was no reason for your little rant of a post!

Good day!
    06-10-09 11:39 AM
    I just don't like the price

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 07:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD