I've been kind of a jerk on here lately, hating on certain threads and such. I want to apologize. A big part of my problem lately has been that I'm stressed out at work. I work part time for relatively low pay, and for someone in their 30's, that's not an ideal situation to begin with. And to make matters worse, my manager is one of the worst I have ever worked for. The situation with my manager came to a head this past weekend when he slapped my hand not once but twice, then got in my face and pointed his finger at me aggressively and would not let me walk away until he was finished talking and I said that I agreed with him. I reported him to his boss and I'm giving notice tomorrow that my last day will be next Saturday, the end of this pay period. I'm not trying to whine or complain, just letting you all know the situation and hope that you understand where my attitude has been coming from, and it's really not you guys. Someone will probably ask, so it's a pizza buffet, I make $8.15/hr, and I'm lucky to get 20 hours a week anymore. I bus tables and wash dishes by myself on the busiest days of the week, and this job is not worth putting up with the way I've been treated. I put an application in at a supermarket for 3rd shift stock position, and the girl who took my app says they will probably call me this morning some time. I really hope they do. It might not pay much more than I'm making now, but if it's more hours and a less stressful environment, then I can live with that. Anyway, thanks for listening. Sorry for being a @*#$ to everyone lately.

Posted via Q10 running 10.2.1.1055 bbm channel C0037DB1A
    12-10-13 01:05 AM
    A heart felt apology is sometimes all that is needed. I take what people say and how they come across online with a grain of salt. Everyone has issues in their personal lives. Get yourself straight. Take time off from the forums whatever you need. But, worry about yourself and real life more than these forums.

I for one appreciate your apology and understand it takes a real man (person) to say, 'I'm sorry'

Sent from my mind controlled Z30STA100-3/10.2.1.1829 Get off my nuts
    BigBadWulf, Barljo, Mic_JP and 8 others like this.
    12-10-13 01:09 AM
    Best of luck!

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    bambinoitaliano likes this.
    12-10-13 01:12 AM
    WOW! You are officially cool in my book. This is the first time I have ever seen someone come forward and apologize online. I think we could all learn from you. Thanks.

Posted via my sexy-*** Z10 running 10.2.0.1803 ON A BOAT!!!
    12-10-13 06:03 AM
    Please check out my channel. You might be interested , just take a look. All the best to you!

Visit my BBM Channel C000E96F6
    12-10-13 06:07 AM
    Good luck buddy... And remember it's just the internet..

Squircle device powered by 10.2.1.1055
    12-10-13 06:14 AM
    That's so honorable for you butter bean & I hate you are going through such a difficult time.

My first thoughts of your posts were that you were just playing along too. So me calling you "buttercup" was in fun not being mean. But I see now that your stress level was over riding. So I apologize for my timing.

For me personally & what I've learned over the past few months "behind the scenes" is that leaks & CB are a distraction for so many of us dealing w/ personal & professional issues.

Others say "there are things more important than leaks & such" and of COURSE there are. What they don't understand is how so many of us use this forum & leaks as a distraction, a break, a place to safely escape if even for only a little while.

I am losing my job at the end of this year. I'm a cancer survivor w/ many repercussions from damage done by chemo plus two pre-existing conditions. To a potential employer I'm too high risk. Even if I opt out if their insurance ( my husband has insurance) I'm still controlled by doctor appts & tests & the such. I never call in sick but I'm constantly going to appts at least once a month that take half a day or more.

So I cope w/ a great sense of humor , try to be as helpful & loving to others as I can & use cb, bbm, & CB to distract during down times.

I pray you find a job quickly & know you're cool in my eyes. You always were. Lol blame chemo brain for me thinking you were playing too.

Posted via CB10 - the app that may or may not exist
    Last edited by moodyk13; 12-10-13 at 11:54 AM.
    12-10-13 06:58 AM
    Good luck buddy... And remember it's just the internet..

You should also wait about a month before taking him out back and b**ch slapping the s**t out of him. Make sure you wear a mask and cloves and to have...oh wait. wrong thread. J/K LOL.

Hey man. Always keep your head up and looking forward. The best thing you did was turn the other cheek and I respect you for that. Just imagine what the outcome would have been if you would have taken my advice above.

Even thought your situation is not a pleasant one, be greatful that you are able to work and at least make some ends meet. Times are really tough these days and I know of many people who have lost is all and would love to be able to find work right now but can't. It's not the end of the world buddy.

The Lord works in mysterious ways and there's always a reason for everything. Perhaps this time it was to get you out of that sh*t hole and into something not as stressful before you went postal at the pizza parlor. The pay may be less but it will allow you to be more at ease with yourself.

Besides...working graveyard shift will allow you to spend more time here in the forums with your virtual brothers and sisters at the house of CrackBerry.
    12-10-13 07:10 AM
    Ahhahaha^

12-10-13 08:25 AM
    Hey, I feel you man. I was in a similar spot a while back. I was much younger though and in retail. Management wasn't so nasty in front of your face as they were behind your back. I almost slunk into depression. My schooling was getting me nowhere. When I had my last straw and quit I started running out of cash. While burning through savings a friend of mine pointed me towards his brother who is a contractor. I worked with him as a general laborer with no experience. My experience with tools and the fact that I really started to enjoy the job got me some decent pay raises out of it and for 2 years I enjoyed doing renovations and small construction. I'm not a big tough guy either. I'm a computer nerd really. My point of all this is that it gets better. Forget your past. Rise above it. I'm back in school now but I wouldn't be moving on with my life if I hadn't changed anything. Change is good. You've already taken the first step. Next time you are frustrated with life take a breather and remember this thread and how you felt and how you made people feel. Also remember that life is too short to get mad over these little things. Better to move on. Do what makes you happy. I hope you get that job man. Good luck.
    bb624 and bambinoitaliano like this.
    12-10-13 08:53 AM
    Good on you , man

Posted on my Z30
    moody and bambinoitaliano like this.
    12-10-13 08:56 AM
    good luck OP!

Posted via CB10
    moody and bambinoitaliano like this.
    12-10-13 08:58 AM
    Wow. I'm humbled by this op. Very nice. And I'm also sorry to hear of your troubles. Best of luck in the future tho.

As they say "this too shall pass".

Hopefully

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.xxxx member/From CB10. My channel C000B3B57. Team channel C00032537
    12-10-13 11:48 AM
    Great thread buddy. I hope life gets a little easier for you. Good luck with everything!
    12-10-13 12:24 PM
    Feel for you mate - got a lot of things happening close to home my end too. It's hard to keep spirits up, but the more people you are good to... it can come back and help you further down the road.

Best wishes.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 12:30 PM
    I've been kind of a jerk on here lately, hating on certain threads and such. I want to apologize. A big part of my problem lately has been that I'm stressed out at work. I work part time for relatively low pay, and for someone in their 30's, that's not an ideal situation to begin with. And to make matters worse, my manager is one of the worst I have ever worked for. The situation with my manager came to a head this past weekend when he slapped my hand not once but twice, then got in my face and pointed his finger at me aggressively and would not let me walk away until he was finished talking and I said that I agreed with him. I reported him to his boss and I'm giving notice tomorrow that my last day will be next Saturday, the end of this pay period. I'm not trying to whine or complain, just letting you all know the situation and hope that you understand where my attitude has been coming from, and it's really not you guys. Someone will probably ask, so it's a pizza buffet, I make $8.15/hr, and I'm lucky to get 20 hours a week anymore. I bus tables and wash dishes by myself on the busiest days of the week, and this job is not worth putting up with the way I've been treated. I put an application in at a supermarket for 3rd shift stock position, and the girl who took my app says they will probably call me this morning some time. I really hope they do. It might not pay much more than I'm making now, but if it's more hours and a less stressful environment, then I can live with that. Anyway, thanks for listening. Sorry for being a @*#$ to everyone lately.

Hey great post, where do you live.

Posted on my Z30
    12-10-13 01:57 PM
    Lebanon, PA

12-10-13 02:31 PM
    Hey great post, where do you live.

Posted on my Z30
    ^^^^Stalker^^^^
    12-10-13 02:36 PM
    Lebanon, PA

just curious, if you lived in Calgary I could have helped with a job.

Posted on my Z30
    Mecca EL and bambinoitaliano like this.
    12-10-13 02:39 PM
    just curious, if you lived in Calgary I could have helped with a job.

Posted on my Z30
    Watch out Slff I'm about to apply for a Canadian work visa

Posted via CB10
    12-10-13 02:41 PM

Posted via CB10
    me too toobs

Posted via CB10
    3hb78ftg and bambinoitaliano like this.
    12-10-13 02:45 PM

Posted via CB10
    Np come and see me. Lol

Posted on my Z30
    toobs623, Uzi, Mecca EL and 1 others like this.
    12-10-13 02:50 PM
    Me three Toobs
    Uzi and bambinoitaliano like this.
    12-10-13 02:52 PM
    Np come and see me. Lol

Posted on my Z30
    says the dirty old man driving a panel van with no windows
    12-10-13 02:53 PM
    Ya baby. I'm looking up at you now. Don't wear a dress.

Posted on my Z30
    12-10-13 03:17 PM
76 123 ...