[QUOTE=1stStrike;1094858]Come visit me in vegas

Posted from my CrackBerry at
    Is that like an open invitation? That's one trip that I'd certainly start saving up for....

Not that I need a reason to go to Vegas, but I do need a reason to spend money...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-08 05:09 AM
    Apparently I'll have to fix that from a PC. The quote / edit pages seem to be hiding the "submit" button from me.

12-03-08 05:12 AM
    Sure why not? Vegas always has something going on year round

12-03-08 09:37 AM
    I just came from Vegas, went there and back the same day, 4hr driving each way, if you put it, is like going to downtown LA and back, you wast so much time in traffic is the same. I live in Irvine.

Well we should get Loopt installed that way we know who is near for drinks at any time
    12-03-08 12:15 PM
    Feel free to add me on BBM and shoot me a message if you're coming up to vegas. There's some nice places up by my place in aliante to grab some drinks or just chill out. That's if you wanna get away from the strip and hang with the local crowd though.
    12-03-08 12:38 PM
    OMG I <3 ICBs!!!! I can slam them faster than most guys. Yes, it's something to be proud of when, as a woman, you can drink faster than a man. (Don't tell my mom I said this. HAHAHA)
    lol!! i hang with a lot of guys and can keep up with the best of them i'm the chick drinking guinness while my girls are drinking malibu & pineapples.
    12-03-08 01:39 PM
    I love jaeger bombs. Record is 21 in one night. Ended abruptly lol

21 Jaeger Bombs. Holy crap! I don't know how you did that one. I did a triple shot of 151 about a month ago. That didn't end as bad as it could have but I don't think I'll be able to drink 151 again.

lol!! i hang with a lot of guys and can keep up with the best of them i'm the chick drinking guinness while my girls are drinking malibu & pineapples.
    HAHA! ME TOO!!! Everyone is always like what are you drinking!? I'm like, yeah, that's right, I rock the Guinness. That's how I roll... HAHAHAHA!
    12-03-08 01:59 PM
    21 jager bombs?? most i've done is like 7.

i realized red bull makes me sick, which is sad because a redbull vodka is pretty much the perfect mixed drink! can't taste the vodka and youre drunk before you know it. lol.
    12-03-08 02:06 PM
    21 jager bombs?? most i've done is like 7.

i realized red bull makes me sick, which is sad because a redbull vodka is pretty much the perfect mixed drink! can't taste the vodka and youre drunk before you know it. lol.
    are you SURE it's redbull and not redfuel that's making you sick? If it comes out of a can it's redbull (almost always). If it comes out of a gun (like the soda or water) it's redfuel. I know people who can't drink redfuel because it makes them sick.
    12-03-08 02:51 PM
    I think 21 jagger bombs wld make my heart explode! lol but damn if they arent great drinx!
    12-03-08 03:07 PM
    So changing gears-- In the news tonight, a man "accidentally" shot his wife during a romantic evening at home. He said they were having sex and he was reaching for something on the night stand and "accidentally" shot her in the chest. This guy has done time for domestic abuse... likely story pal.
    12-03-08 10:23 PM
    WTF???!!! i dunno what else i'm supposed to say to that Blue. sad (but crazy) story though.
    12-03-08 10:35 PM
    Who thinks there are parallel universes?

lol, just watched Universe last night - it is as believable as a lot of other things people believe in!

12-03-08 11:11 PM
    Lol that's a new kind of masochism lol

And yeah I can drink with the best of them. I have drank a handle of vodka myself twice. I can chug a beer in like 3 seconds and I once blew a .33 on a breathalyzer. I don't drink that much anymore though lol. Btw I'm 20 lol

12-03-08 11:26 PM
    I used to take a lot of Jaeger....a girl I went on spring break with got REALLY sick off it
    12-04-08 01:19 AM
40 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD