is Anyone waiting for Wireless Charging, Airgestures, Biometric sensor... or you guys think that this feature are not necessary for Blackberry devices to top the SmartPhone Charts?

or what about Blackberry 11 OS with Full Android integration????
    11-25-13 06:02 AM
    is Anyone waiting for Wireless Charging, Airgestures, Biometric sensor... or you guys think that this feature are not necessary for Blackberry devices to top the SmartPhone Charts?

Oh God don't mention biometric sensor. People go nuts over that one.
    11-25-13 06:59 AM
    Hahaha. Dude, it's a smartphone. Unless you keep the secret to life and existence in your phone or the formula for cold fusion, I highly doubt it's necessary for biometric thingy. The phone makers will probably take it a step further and says "retina scan" instead of finger. Then another phone maker will come up with "DNA scan". While air gestures and wireless charging are cool features, i'm not too sure if i'll be using it as much. And don't expect it to be fluid like in those sci-fi movies.
    11-25-13 07:23 AM
    Hahah dude, "figerprint scaner and Biometrics its virtually the same thing, because in both cases the finger needs to be placed in something thats going to scan your fingerprint" .but yeah what i meant was fingerprint scaner.
    Hahaha. Dude, it's a smartphone. Unless you keep the secret to life and existence in your phone or the formula for cold fusion, I highly doubt it's necessary for biometric thingy. The phone makers will probably take it a step further and says "retina scan" instead of finger. Then another phone maker will come up with "DNA scan". While air gestures and wireless charging are cool features, i'm not too sure if i'll be using it as much. And don't expect it to be fluid like in those sci-fi movies.
    11-25-13 03:08 PM
    11-25-13 10:34 PM
    I wouldn't mind wireless charging. Or let them develop a battery that would last a week with moderate use.

Posted via CB10
    11-25-13 10:49 PM

In a word, no.

Wireless charging still requires a device to be physically plugged into a power source, even if that device isn't actually your phone.

Air gestures look to me like more of an annoyance than something useful.

And biometric sensors -- on a phone? Just one more piece of complexity to hack and/or break.

And BB10.2.1 is already looking like full Android app integration -- for those people who actually want it.

My opinion, the more of this crap being baked into phones, the more users become slaves to them rather than the other way around.
    Kemir likes this.
    11-26-13 08:22 AM
    Thanks for the link!! nice articule
    11-26-13 02:52 PM
    Only wireless charging is needed. The other two are just fluff

Fired from my Z10
    sleepngbear likes this.
    11-26-13 03:03 PM