if you don't know what i'm talking about the FDA stepped in and changed alot of the by-laws about what Tobacco Products can be sold in the USA. So Djarum changed they Blacks from "clove Kerteks" to "clove cigars"... made the like 1mm thicker and gave them a tobacco wrapper v. a paper wrapper.

I have to say that i typically on smoke Cigars and Pipes, in company i very rarely smoke them when i am by myself. but i just picked up a pack of Djarum Blacks new "clover cigars" and i must say it is a welcomed changed in my book. Don't get me wrong they will not replace the Rocky P's, Artureo's or Oliva's ... but they are quite tasty...
    10-19-09 02:34 PM
    I'm not a smoker, but I love Blacks.

I was very sad that one of my little indulgences got banned.

I guess I'll just have to indulge in cigars from time to time.

Better than nothing I guess.
    10-19-09 02:47 PM
    I'm not a smoker, but I love Blacks.

I was very sad that one of my little indulgences got banned.

I guess I'll just have to indulge in cigars from time to time.

Better than nothing I guess.
    They aren't banned - in fact i bought a pack today . . . .

10-19-09 02:59 PM
    Clove cigars do sound delicious... I remember when I was into smoking the Clove cigarettes, then I heard rumors of micro shards of fiberglass entering your lungs in order to make tiny slits so that the nicotine had an easier way in... Dun dun dun could it be true? **** yeah what tabacco company will list off the make-up of there "class A" cigarettes?

An amazing blend of fine tobacco and delicious taste can be found in ACID cigars... mmmmm =)
    10-19-09 03:06 PM
    Clove cigars do sound delicious... I remember when I was into smoking the Clove cigarettes, then I heard rumors of micro shards of fiberglass entering your lungs in order to make tiny slits so that the nicotine had an easier way in... Dun dun dun could it be true? **** yeah what tabacco company will list off the make-up of there "class A" cigarettes?

An amazing blend of fine tobacco and delicious taste can be found in ACID cigars... mmmmm =)

Acid Cigars are a JOKE - i've tried two or three different blends ( Kuba Kuba and Acid One i know of the top of my head) and took two puffs and threw them away.....
    10-19-09 03:13 PM
    Acid Cigars are a JOKE - i've tried two or three different blends ( Kuba Kuba and Acid One i know of the top of my head) and took two puffs and threw them away.....
    Awww sad day... I guess I'm a little girl when it comes to smoking cigars or maybe I need friends that smoke quality cigars instead of using the wrapping from a gas station blend for other purposes.
    10-19-09 03:17 PM
    Awww sad day... I guess I'm a little girl when it comes to smoking cigars or maybe I need friends that smoke quality cigars instead of using the wrapping from a gas station blend for other purposes.

These are really good cigars : great "beginner" cigar because they are short and really easy to light
    The Best 25 Minute Smoke Around!!! - Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story Cigars - Epinions.com

If you want to taste the best of of the best - my personal favorite....
    Oliva Cigar - Serie v
    10-19-09 03:28 PM
    They aren't banned - in fact i bought a pack today . . . .

you have the new ones. the old cig ones are banned. you have cigars

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 06:51 PM
    you have the new ones. the old cig ones are banned. you have cigars

I understand that. I took Parda's Statement as "blacks in general are banned".

10-19-09 06:58 PM

I thought that was attributed to menthol cigarettes, the common urban legend that a pack-a-day smoker would accumulate, over a lifetime of smoking (~50 years) enough fiberglass in their lungs to build a small one-man canoe.

Of course, having said that, I now find it hard to imagine where in the body that canoe is stored...
    10-19-09 09:58 PM
    Well, when I said "blacks" I meant the original

MJ, can you post a pic of the cigar itself?

10-19-09 11:56 PM
    Well, when I said "blacks" I meant the original

MJ, can you post a pic of the cigar itself?

sure no problem

10-20-09 07:21 AM
    I miss the old Djarum unfiltered cigarettes in the metal tin....
    10-20-09 07:44 AM
    Bummer...I'm a Davidoff fan myself, but with the new tax hike, they usually cost near $10. Some places sell them for $7.
    10-22-09 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD