To anyone thinking about getting the new iPad you should check out the WePad. Yes its real and sounds pretty good. WePad - Designed in Germany | WePad
    04-15-10 02:04 PM
    Hahaa
    Maybe~
    04-15-10 02:18 PM
    Nahhh, no iPad for me. It's just a bigger iTouch in my opinion
    04-18-10 08:23 PM
    I want a WePad now! But looks like we can get it till the summer and it's 450 euro which is like what 600??? US?
    04-18-10 09:17 PM
    what i want to know is if i get this, will it be all synced up to european standards and be completely lost here? like, will all websites show up in german, will the euro sign replace the dollar sign, etc
    04-22-10 12:37 PM
    what i want to know is if i get this, will it be all synced up to european standards and be completely lost here? like, will all websites show up in german, will the euro sign replace the dollar sign, etc
    Doubtful. The whole website's in English.

Plus American websites are always in English no matter where you are in the world.

Websites in other countries usually end in something other than .com .org. etc.

For example, most Japanese sites end in .jp, France is .fr, Germany I think is .ger... I don't know this for a fact.
    04-22-10 03:13 PM
    Germany I think is de iirc because they call the country Deutschland or somet

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-10 03:56 PM
    You are correct sir, I was mistaken.

Those crazy Germans!
    04-22-10 04:56 PM
    They will make a german version of the software and and english version, the english version will be coming by the summer. Check the website listed by the OP.
    04-22-10 06:30 PM
    ... nuther note: Apple has announced there will be no Flash in the iPad's future... lo siento.
    04-23-10 06:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD