My brother was telling me about how these kids basically are blaming the goverment for a conspiracy, saying they blew up the twin towers, there never were planes, blah blah. Some other nonsense.

Does this sicken anyone else? I mean, i'll be the first to say it was a travesty, but I no longer think about it every night and day, but what about people with family that were killed in that? I dunno man, the conversation just got me all hyped up, and honestly I believe those little brats should be charged for trying to incite anarchy. I can deal with conspiracy theories about area 51, our country is ran by aliens, etc.

But to blatantly sit there and tell someone "Hey the phone calls for the plane that went down weren't real, they were staged by the government" to the people that received the phone call of their dieing loved one while they were on that plane is just freaking sick.

I haven't seen the movie, so maybe my little bro just referred things the wrong way and took them the wrong way, but some of the stuff he said would be hard to misconstrue..... all i know is if i'm not reading this out of context and the things he said were true, I really truly believe whoever started this absolutely absurd claim should be taken down.

Not to say the government hasn't done things in the past that are effed up, but still, I personally couldn't see this being a conspiracy, atleast not with the logic they allegedly brought to the plate.

My prayers and sincerest apologies to those that lost anyone in 9/11.

~~Rj
    09-11-08 09:16 AM
    my biggest problem with "the offical version" is dude they are box cutters! that's it!
    09-11-08 09:23 AM
    Well like I said, I haven't seen it, i'm basing my bias on a he said type of situation, but coming from the source my lil bro isn't a moron and he saw the movie.... I dunno, if he is remotely close to being right about what they are suggesting and he wasn't blowing things out of proportion, I can't bring myself to watch that movie, I'll just so Hulk Smash Angry mode, the thought of it just agitates me....

and off topic - So does someone calling a call center from work when they don't have time because they can't use the phone and they are at work.... especially when you are calling me to get a phone number to call a store who you also don't have time for........ **growl**

**Rant off.......... for now**
    09-11-08 09:26 AM
    There are a ton of these movies... believe what you want

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-11-08 09:28 AM
    The conspiracy started after 9/11.
    09-11-08 09:34 AM
    A searing image from 9/11 is from when President Bush was informed by his then Chief of Staff; Andrew Card...that the second plane had hit The World Trade Center.

You can make of the prelude to the reaction, the initial reaction; and the post-initial reaction...what you want.
    09-11-08 01:36 PM
    There are a ton of these movies... believe what you want

I agree BMC, I am tired of hearing about this as well, but people can believe what they want...
    09-11-08 01:41 PM
    Are you referring to 'Loose Change'?

If so - I've seen the movie and thought that it was ridiculous.

09-11-08 05:12 PM
    Conspiracies are always interesting. Me for one would not try and push my beliefs on some one but it was a good watch and the movie was made as a not for profit film. Regardless there will always be conspiracies and it is only a theory. I have seen the film and enjoyed as did others I know but, also have friends that were appauled by the film.

P.S. If I have offended anyone by this post I do apologize and would not want to cause a debate over something very few people know for sure.

09-11-08 09:44 PM
    FWIW...
    Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

09-13-08 10:32 PM
    Wow! Did I just type all THAT? I thought is just the URL...

09-13-08 10:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD