I just heard this really good song from Framing Hanley... it's a remix of the song Lollipop but it's awesome...

Anyone else checked it out?

Or have any other good songs that they think I should check out?? I listen to everything
    11-20-08 01:15 PM
    Google Biopsyhoz they're a Russian metal/industrial type band. I converted part of one of their songs into a 19 second soundclip for my ringtone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-08 03:31 PM
    I'm listening to Old Man Shattered. There a local band here in Albuquerque. You can check them out on my space. Some other local that I like you should check out, Requiem Mass, The Ground Beneath.
    11-23-08 07:18 PM
    Love music! Sign up for last.fm its a website that's a music community. It will list what you're listening to and assign other bands to you that sound like what you're listening too and is very accurate. Its a great way to expand your music love.

11-23-08 07:57 PM
    I just heard this really good song from Framing Hanley... it's a remix of the song Lollipop but it's awesome...
    Heard it on the radio, Was wondering who sang it.
    11-25-08 12:38 AM
    Tears for Fears "Shout" covered by Germany's Atrocity...

Check it out...

11-25-08 02:25 PM
    I just bought the most recent full-length mission of burma release, "the obliterati". m.o.b 2004 is as good or better than m.o.b 1983. great if you like aggression, introspection and tapeloops over loud guitars.

11-30-08 07:17 PM
    I'm really into strange music I guess.

Matmos is one of my Favorites- The Rose Has Teeth in the Mouth of the Beast is a cool album to play in the Background... if you can stand the weirdness, and just let it enhance the atmosphere as opposed to directly listening to it. Heck Supreme Balloon is worth a listen too- except its a bit more santized, and mainstream.

All my friends think I'm a weirdo because I like Bjork. 'Nuff Said. And No I don't listen to her 24/7, or in my car. Just on those rare occasion when the Mood suites me. Medulla, Homogenic, and maybe even Volta. Volta being my least favorite. Timbaland produced that one. Spleh.

Goldfrapp is pretty cool. Felt Mountain is by far my favorite album by her. It has a unique style, compared to her newer albums. Black Cherry Comes Second with Supernature running a close third.

I Love Rob Zombie! Sinister Urge is by Far my Favorite CD of his.

Kitty- Spit

Deadmau5 has an amazing remix of the Theme song for Clockwork Orange, it's definitely worth a listen. Random Album Title is a cool album, and it's pretty new.

Mindless Self Indulgence is also a really weird group that I happen to LOVE! If you can get a copy of Frankenstein Girls will Seem Strangely Sexy (FGWSSS) get it quick! It really captures the flavor of the band, as opposed to their newer albums, which mind you aren't bad. Just more mainstream, and way more sanitized. You won't catch the same kind of music found in FGWSSS, but thats not to say their other albums aren't good. Just not as good.

If all else fails though- You can't go wrong with Madonna.

But I'm a weirdo.
    Last edited by xxxxpradaxxxx; 12-02-08 at 10:54 AM.
    12-02-08 10:52 AM
    Kitty's "Spit" is pretty cool cd, one of my favorites.

If you like weird music check out Arcturus. They have some really interesting stuff.

I might have to check out some of the other stuff you mentioned.

I'm really into strange music I guess.

Matmos is one of my Favorites- The Rose Has Teeth in the Mouth of the Beast is a cool album to play in the Background... if you can stand the weirdness, and just let it enhance the atmosphere as opposed to directly listening to it. Heck Supreme Balloon is worth a listen too- except its a bit more santized, and mainstream.

All my friends think I'm a weirdo because I like Bjork. 'Nuff Said. And No I don't listen to her 24/7, or in my car. Just on those rare occasion when the Mood suites me. Medulla, Homogenic, and maybe even Volta. Volta being my least favorite. Timbaland produced that one. Spleh.

Goldfrapp is pretty cool. Felt Mountain is by far my favorite album by her. It has a unique style, compared to her newer albums. Black Cherry Comes Second with Supernature running a close third.

I Love Rob Zombie! Sinister Urge is by Far my Favorite CD of his.

Kitty- Spit

Deadmau5 has an amazing remix of the Theme song for Clockwork Orange, it's definitely worth a listen. Random Album Title is a cool album, and it's pretty new.

Mindless Self Indulgence is also a really weird group that I happen to LOVE! If you can get a copy of Frankenstein Girls will Seem Strangely Sexy (FGWSSS) get it quick! It really captures the flavor of the band, as opposed to their newer albums, which mind you aren't bad. Just more mainstream, and way more sanitized. You won't catch the same kind of music found in FGWSSS, but thats not to say their other albums aren't good. Just not as good.

If all else fails though- You can't go wrong with Madonna.

But I'm a weirdo.
    12-02-08 10:56 AM
    I'll definitely look into that group.

Thanks!

I'm always interested in new music!
    12-02-08 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD