anyone here watch LOST??

Discuss episodes, theorys etc here!

i always look forward to wednesday nights! haha

just curious... does anyone have an idea what they think the last episode might be like? not of the season... but of the whole show.
    02-25-09 04:25 PM
    **** yah, best show out there! i'm going to miss it tonight though due to a soccer game....gotta love on demand, lol
    02-25-09 04:26 PM
    I watched three episodes of the first season and realized they were all the same... :/
    02-25-09 04:35 PM
    there really not all the same, theres alot of hidden meaning in the shows. its almost like a puzzle with no edges on tv. you watch it an dfigure it out little by little.
    thats like american idol is all the same too... etc etc, the episodes really arnt the same.
    02-25-09 05:22 PM
    there really not all the same, theres alot of hidden meaning in the shows. its almost like a puzzle with no edges on tv. you watch it an dfigure it out little by little.
    thats like american idol is all the same too... etc etc, the episodes really arnt the same.
    I know, I hear ya. I was just being sarcastic. I stopped watching because the show never seemed to show any resolution to the conflict that was demonstrated and that left me unsatisfied... but there must be something really good about it to last so long and remain so popular.
    02-25-09 06:12 PM
    I am addicted to this show!! haha I love things that make you think....which obviously the average american doesn't like to do while watching TV so they instead stop watching LOST to watch "reality" crap...but LOST is one of the most creative shows on TV and I love that it always leaves you wanting more.
    02-26-09 09:05 AM
    I know, I hear ya. I was just being sarcastic. I stopped watching because the show never seemed to show any resolution to the conflict that was demonstrated and that left me unsatisfied... but there must be something really good about it to last so long and remain so popular.

and there is STILL no resolution to the conflict haha, but its one of those shows you really have to keep up with to understand, its hard to jump in the middle of it.

but what the heck was up with last night?
    i have a bunch of ideas... but idk.

do you think BEN is actually bad and Whidmore might actually be good?? i know that sounds crazy... but maybe!
    02-26-09 10:53 AM
    do you think BEN is actually bad and Whidmore might actually be good?? i know that sounds crazy... but maybe!
    My boyfriend and I were debating that...I just don't know! I just don't think Ben can be good...especially with those CRAZY EYES hahahaha. I was confused about why he wouldn't let John kill himself..but he then killed him 3 mins later!?
    02-26-09 12:31 PM
    its something about Mrs Hawkings i think... i dont know what... but once he mentioned Mrs hawkings, Ben went crazy. but i dont know why, ben knows mrs hawkings...i dont know haha... unless he just needed Jins wedding ring becuase he knew Sun wouldnt go back to the island without proof that Jin was still alive... or maybe he just was mad that locke was working with whidmore... im not sure... ahh! haha
    02-26-09 03:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD