So it's independence day here today!

Was wondering if any crackberry members are in Finland?

I created a BBM group just incase...

Anyone in Finland?-img_20131126.png

Happy Independence day everyone!

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    12-06-13 06:23 AM
    Hello and Welcome to CrackBerry! Good luck with your group!
    dougsymon likes this.
    12-06-13 06:32 AM
    Happy Independence Day to you! There is a whole section for BBM Groups :Discover BBM Groups - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    dougsymon likes this.
    12-06-13 06:32 AM
    Thanks for replies. Good point about the bbm group forum. It was an after thought adding the bbm group to the message as first thought was to find users in Finland.

Mods? feel free to move this to bbm group threads as it probably seems more appropriate.

12-06-13 06:39 AM
    Hey do you know how i can get new 10.2.1 update to my z10. I use saunalahtis sim and i dont think they are releasing the update?
    01-30-14 04:38 AM
    Last update I was on Saunalahti and it was available a couple of days after the release.

I'm now on Sonera though so not sure if that's gonna make any difference. On Saunalahti and DNA, BlackBerry services didn't work (e.g. Bbm messages only worked on wifi)

Also not sure how it works when a carrier doesn't officially support BlackBerry. Does anybody actually have a good reason for the carrier roll out system that blackberry use?

I can't.

01-30-14 11:37 AM
    Some people in Finland have received the update. I haven't. Think it is because of the model I have z10stl100-2 not z10stl100-1. Or since using a UK Three sim in England over Christmas it is somehow tied to that.

02-01-14 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD