I wonder if anyone here plays it? I am so preordering this!!

Here's the link: please save one for me lol won't buy until Friday..

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

AC130 STANDING BY!!!!!!!!!!!

YouTube:

07-30-09 01:35 AM
    Not overly... I've been quite disappointed with most of the games that have come to the PS3... Rockstar are the only people who have a clue of what they're doing Tried playing COD 4 today. The game kept kicking us off, and not letting us join. I wont even start about the problems World At War had...
    07-30-09 01:37 AM
    i pre ordered the prestige edition with the night vision goggles. i dont care how good they are their just going to look good next to the ps3 on the stand they come with
    07-30-09 01:42 AM
    my roommates and i played nothing but COD4 for about a year straight. i got pretty burnt out on it because im not good enough to hang with the online folks all the time. the other half of the time the lag is so bad its not even worth playing (and we have it on xbox and ps3 with a good connection)
    i cant remember ever being as angry at anyone/anything or as often as playing COD online, its enough to make me want to murder someone.

as far as W@W goes, the only thing we play on that is the nazi zombies. campaign's alright, i beat it once. online levels are awesome but same problems as COD4.

i am still going to buy modern warfare 2, if not for online play, definitely for the campaign. i think the campaign on all the infinity ward COD's is underrated.

thanks for reminding me to go pre-order it.
    Last edited by RobotnumberOne; 07-30-09 at 10:54 AM.
    07-30-09 10:52 AM
    Not overly... I've been quite disappointed with most of the games that have come to the PS3... Rockstar are the only people who have a clue of what they're doing Tried playing COD 4 today. The game kept kicking us off, and not letting us join. I wont even start about the problems World At War had...
    Ya it was pretty bad .. World at war was good at beggining but then problems accured and it basically was modern warfare with new maps and guns... Only game I'm looking forward to at moment is mag zipper knows how to program atleast..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 11:15 AM
    Ya it was pretty bad .. World at war was good at beggining but then problems accured and it basically was modern warfare with new maps and guns... Only game I'm looking forward to at moment is mag zipper knows how to program atleast..

I don't know who know's what they're doing.... Look at the mic problems on Killzone 2... How long is it going to take these dummies to make a game with working communication? All these companies should take a field trip to Rockstar and see how to properly make a game They might be a little more violent than others. But for whoevers played GTA 4... That was an amazingly programed game.
    The graphics, the realism, the sound, and reaction times. The vehicle physics are almost flawless. Even the guns! The guns look and sound real. They aren't 100% accurate, as no gun should be, and you can't shoot somebody a mile away with a 9mm.... Hahaha Even it's shooting aspect is better than most shooting games.
    COD should be ashamed of themselves....
    07-30-09 11:23 AM
    Man zipper program socom 1, 2 and combined assualt those games were amazing and way ahead of there time for ps2 and they were the first company to get the headsets working on the ps2 I think they know what there doing .. Then this new company comes in and destroyes the rep of socom with confrontation..

07-30-09 11:33 AM
    BS, to be fair, GTA has always been one of the best games around. you cant really compare anything to those games because nothing is as good.

coruptyed, i agree with you in general about the game licensing switching companies, it screwed up call of duty for sure. COD 3 and W@W were by far the weakest links in the next-gen COD franchise.
    07-30-09 11:37 AM
    BS, to be fair, GTA has always been one of the best games around. you cant really compare anything to those games because nothing is as good.

coruptyed, i agree with you in general about the game licensing switching companies, it screwed up call of duty for sure. COD 3 and W@W were by far the weakest links in the next-gen COD franchise.
    My thing is... They're all PS3 games. They should all be capable of the same quality. And yet they're not It's just stupid it's like...

I feel like a driving game. GTA They got cooler cars and cop chases, and I can run over pedestrians, or shoot other drivers.

I feel like a shooting game. GTA They've got better bullet physics, better sounds, HUGE... like, an insanely huge map, and people bleed when I shoot them! Not to mention the funny screams

Shall I continue?
    07-30-09 11:49 AM
    Personally, I'd be happy sticking with COD4 with all new maps...and the ability to pick the maps you want to play and not just this type of play.

COD5 (WAW) was a big let-down...IMO

ID: BlackBerryBob
    Clan: OU81

I play for an hour or so nightly...
    07-30-09 11:51 AM
    Call of duty world at war is rip off to to add .. Hey we have new maps there 10 dollars and if you don't buy them we will make every page pop up ad .. And when and if the page loads we will make you join rooms with the new maps so you get kicked out.. Such a rip off...
    And bob thanks ill give you add tonight

07-30-09 12:18 PM
    anyone's free to add me on ps3- skreetdogg. dont have cod 4 on the ps3, only W@W, gta, little big planet, couple others.

if you're on xbox, my roommates id is gator008 (yes he is a d-bag florida fan)
    weve got alot more games on the xbox including cod4.
    07-30-09 12:21 PM
    Lol, my PSN name is Back-space Lol. I'm not very good at making friends... I had a good few people p'ed off last night
    07-30-09 12:24 PM
    i have no idea why... you're such a sweetie!
    07-30-09 02:25 PM
    i have no idea why... you're such a sweetie!
    I know! The guy went in to last stand, so I shot him so he wouldn't get a death from it. Then he comes around and shoots me! So I kinda went and started killing him and his clan members... Nobody shoots me and gets away with it
    07-30-09 02:29 PM
    screw him, its just a game.

when someone gets pissed at me, i just send them a friend request. funny thing is they almost always except.
    07-30-09 03:32 PM
    screw him, its just a game.

when someone gets pissed at me, i just send them a friend request. funny thing is they almost always except.
    Lol. I delete anybody who hasn't been on for the past month Guess I'm one to talk. I guess I hadn't signed on to PSN for 56 days up to yesterday
    07-30-09 06:00 PM
    Shiiiiiiiit i cant wait for that new CoD, all i do is play CoD4 already...my Prestige edition is already paid off too so when Nov 10 rolls around i can roll up and pick it up.
    07-30-09 08:47 PM
    07-31-09 04:16 PM
    Heck yeah im super excited. I cant wait for that sh** to come out man. I pretty much play COD4 a lot and I have been waiting for MW2 forever!! Check out all the videos on youtube about it. Its sick! Especially the one with the AC-130 gunship. Im pretty ok i guess at COD 4 if any 1 here plays, send me an invite xX Von Luii Xx is my GT. But please when you play with me, keep this in mind:

LOL! dont you love cheap kills? because i dont haha
    08-04-09 03:57 PM
    Lol. I delete anybody who hasn't been on for the past month Guess I'm one to talk. I guess I hadn't signed on to PSN for 56 days up to yesterday
    for some reason i cannot stay logged in to the PSN and it's really starting to pi ss me off. ive tried everything i can think of to but i get signed out about 30 minutes to an hour after i sign in every time. so lately ive just been either not playing or playing the xbox.
    08-04-09 04:21 PM
    for some reason i cannot stay logged in to the PSN and it's really starting to pi ss me off. ive tried everything i can think of to but i get signed out about 30 minutes to an hour after i sign in every time. so lately ive just been either not playing or playing the xbox.
    Everything's so complicated now. So many things have to be working to play a game First your internet, ours always has problems, then the PSN which goes down a few times, then the games servers, all of which suck... It's crazy
    08-05-09 12:51 AM
    I'm stoked for modern warefare 2 to come out! I have a PS3 but I'm debating on getting an 360 to play with my friends when it comes out.

08-05-09 12:59 AM
    This is one game I wanna play sooooo bad. Loved COD4 storyline, online play, everything. This game is gonna kill it. AC130 as a perk is just friggin crazy.

08-05-09 01:09 AM
    Do any of you know when MW2 beta comes out? On the game Crackdown (super boring game) for 360 they released the Halo 3 beta. I wonder if that's gonna be the case for this game. like the beta will be in another game.maybe those like myself who pre-ordered it will get a special code to get the beta. I hope so.
    08-05-09 02:12 AM
39 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD