Lol I bet there are people out there who do that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-20-08 04:28 PM
    Why do people with stinky breath always want to tell you secrets in hushed tones, real close?

Eli
    03-20-08 06:35 PM
    Why do people with stinky breath always want to tell you secrets in hushed tones, real close?

Eli
    lol this is so true!
    03-20-08 06:46 PM
    well i havent seen it at my current job but i can understand the need to have fresh breath.....like those mini brushie things u put on ur finger....ppl buy those alot....
    03-20-08 07:11 PM
    I'm a dental assistant and everyone at my office brushes their teeth after lunch. What I want to know is who doesn't? That is just horrible hygiene! NASTY! I don't ever want to have a conversation with those people after lunch. Really, and when you come to my office we are discusted by your yucky mouth.

M

03-20-08 07:22 PM
    By the way GoDJ, I do. Floss, brush, rinse. To be exact.

M

03-20-08 07:25 PM
    By the way GoDJ, I do. Floss, brush, rinse. To be exact.

M

I floss, brush, rinse at home. I wouldnt know where to keep all that stuff at work lol. One of my coworkers might be looking for a cable at my desk and find my floss! Oh and damn you make keeping your teeth clean look good! lol
    03-20-08 07:41 PM
    Yes i saw sometimes peoples at work brushing their teeth at work.
    03-21-08 08:28 AM
    I brush my teeth at work all the time, and there are a few co-workers that do the same. I'm obviously cool with it as long as it's in the bathroom!
    03-21-08 09:13 AM
    So what's the big deal???! Brushing your teeth after a meal is perfectly NORMAL! So what if you're at work??!
    03-21-08 10:48 AM

Eli
    So the listener will get the full effect
    03-21-08 10:55 AM
    I doesn't bother me. I've occasionally brushed my teeth at work as well. Its a sign of good hygiene. Its something that (hopefully) all of us do. Besides, I hate talking to someone that has bad breath....ewww...gross.
    03-21-08 11:48 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD