02-13-14 11:02 PM
38 12
tools
    I'm sorry, it is awful and no one should have to go through it. And this made my day! Thank you for your kind words.
    Thank you, you are so nice! And you are more than welcome. I hope your day goes well!

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 03:54 PM
    Thank you, you are so nice! And you are more than welcome. I hope your day goes well!

Posted via CB10
    You are welcome! And thank you! My day did go well and I hope your day went well too.
    02-11-14 09:08 PM
    If your a guy...whine and ***** if you don't get anything.
    What a scam it is.

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 05:26 PM
    Women have or kids, and put up with our sorry a**es all year what's a days splurge out of the month.
    There's not enough days in the year to show my wife love with greenery candies and gemstones.

Posted via CB10
    I wholeheartedly agree with you!

Posted via Verizon Official 10.2.1
    02-13-14 03:25 PM
    Of all the Holidays throughout the year, Valentines Day has got to be the all time greatest marketing hypes, ever!
    It's the one day out of the entire year, you should ignore..PERIOD!
    If you're not telling your mate, EVERYDAY, that you love him/her...
    then, Valentines Day is a day for packing!
    Everyday that you give each other "anything," is a special day!

Ahh, but the "machine" has you so programmed, that you're made to feel guilty if you don't comply and BUY something.
    Imagine the look on your girls face when you present her with a dozen long-stem roses!
    (yeah, the ones you just put $30.00 out for... and, being cut, they're already dead.)
    Imagine, the thoughts going through your girls mind, a week later, as she's throwing those dead, wilted roses in the garbage.

But, there is a bright side!
    It's the one day, at least, that you're sure to have a little roll in the hay, hey?
    And, Valentines Day might actually be one of the most religious days of the year.
    All that rollin' in the hay adds up to a lot of praying.
    (Oh God, OHHH GOD, OHHH Jesus.... Oh, yeah!!)

Guess that's worth the 30 bucks, huh?
    Can I have an AMEN??
    Pretty good one. But if you're only spending $30 for a dozen roses you're too cheap! I prefer the $85 dozen. Much better quality. You can't take it with you, so you might as well spend it on her!

02-13-14 03:30 PM
    Pretty good one. But if you're only spending $30 for a dozen roses you're too cheap! I prefer the $85 dozen. Much better quality. You can't take it with you, so you might as well spend it on her!

You missed the point, altogether!

85 bucks on dead flowers??? Really!
    For that price, why not buy a rose bush? Something that KEEPS on giving!
    Raestloz likes this.
    02-13-14 06:34 PM
    Glad to know i'm not the only one.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-13-14 06:41 PM
    You missed the point, altogether!

85 bucks on dead flowers??? Really!
    For that price, why not buy a rose bush? Something that KEEPS on giving!
    Bonus points if the $85 roses are actually very well made fakes

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-13-14 07:07 PM
    My brother got me roses when I graduated high school a few years ago. It was sweet, and amazing. And it was unexpected, a random act of kindness.

Valentine's Day is very intentional. Show someone you love them the other 364 days of the year - don't just wait 'till Valentine's Day! Besides, roses will be cheaper in, say, June or any other month, probably lool.

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 07:36 PM
    My brother got me roses when I graduated high school a few years ago. It was sweet, and amazing. And it was unexpected, a random act of kindness.

Valentine's Day is very intentional. Show someone you love them the other 364 days of the year - don't just wait 'till Valentine's Day! Besides, roses will be cheaper in, say, June or any other month, probably lool.

Posted via CB10
    I agree!
    And it's all better when it's a surprise. Simply because knowing that you are receiving something reduces the joy of receiving it. Now, when it's a complete surprise you tend to appreciate it more. Random acts of kindness are the best! Even when it's a complete stranger, and it doesn't have to be valentine's day to do it. Everyday you should tell the love of your life that you love her and show it as well not just say it. And valentine's day has ruined this.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-13-14 09:35 PM
    Don't remind me. I just spend 200$ on flowers and i'm single! Too many people expect things on this day. It's worse than Christmas

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 09:51 PM
    They get valentines day, we get Steak and blow job day the next month. Seems like a fair trade off to me.
    02-13-14 10:13 PM
    I'm getting burnt out of all of the holidays, and it has everything to do with the ads and pushing the holiday sometimes 2 months or more earlier. Halloween stuff starts showing up around late August, Thanksgiving and Christmas starts in October, and Christmas gets to another level of crazy just before Thanksgiving. New Years is pretty mellow, more liquor/beer ads than normal and the lead up to the Superbowl, with an increase of jewelry ads and Victoria's Secret ads that escalate to February 14.

I've found myself buying less gifts for the holidays, and more often as random gifts throughout the year. Maybe I'll spend more money to buy a Birthday gift for someone, and a little less on their Christmas gift. Or if I find out they are looking to buy something, I'll buy it for them.
    Morty2264 likes this.
    02-13-14 11:02 PM
38 12