I sleep with my BB... i think it is funny cause i dont even use it to the extent that it could be used...
    03-09-09 07:46 PM
    Mine sleeps in the bed with me, first phone I've ever slept with (I'm slow like that LOL).
    It doesn't have a name and probably won't ever other than "BB"...

Still waiting for attachments to be designed but the vibrate function will need to be much more powerful
    03-13-09 04:33 AM
    I always sleep with my crackberry. One day i slept with and i guess my knee hit the screen and was calling people. When i got up, my sister said i called her several times last night. that was hilarious
    LOL! I've woke up to the sound of a voice many times and realized I've answered the phone in my sleep!! I've also sent gibberish e-mails in my sleep, most recently yesterday morning !
    I lock it so I don't do things accidentally and have almost wiped it numerous times because I enter the wrong pass in my sleep (only once wiped it in the last 14 months). I'm a menace to myself... still, I continue to sleep with the BB LOL!
    03-13-09 04:58 AM
    Yes yes I do... its always with me... stupid blinky light even wakes me up!!! idc though usually its worth it...

...and I thought I was an outcast! HAHA
    03-13-09 05:13 AM
    Yes yes I do... its always with me... stupid blinky light even wakes me up!!! idc though usually its worth it...

...and I thought I was an outcast! HAHA
    You can turn the LED alerts off (I hate those things!) if you don't like them, though it's a PITA to go through the settings doing it.
    The only LEDs I deal with now are the bluetooth and I left the LED alerts for WeatherBug 'just in case'
    03-13-09 05:31 AM
    oh it doesn't bother me that much.. see like now.. I got off work at 7am got into bed around 8 and its only 1220 pm here... so I'm an insomniac I think....

Now my BB is busy ;-)
    03-13-09 11:21 AM
    When I sleep - if I sleep (insomniac) - I sleep on the floor in my lounge (I have a chronic back problem) with my head against the sofa.

My berry starts off on the sofa just above my head, but finishes the night either under my pillow or in my hand

When I'm not sleeping, it lives in my bra
    03-15-09 10:13 AM
    AFter last night I had to come here.

So yesterday I fell asleep with my berry (never happens), and usually I sleep soundly, BUT this morning I woke up with me on the floor and my berry on my pillow. Methinks she hates me? lol.

So it would seem I WON'T be sleeping with my berry from now on
    03-15-09 11:02 AM
    I sleep with it and use it as a alarm clock
    03-15-09 12:52 PM
    are you kidding.....my charging wire runs under my pillow. its my excuse to keeping my pillow extra warm at night. its like an electric blanket. keeps the pillow nice and warm. my first alarm goes off at 4:30 am pst so I can unplug my baby....because, its important to not overcharge.
    03-15-09 04:44 PM
    I was worried there was something wrong with me. She sleeps on a pillow next to my head so I can hear when she wants to play

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 11:47 AM
    I usually call her babe but I think ill name her yazmin. Its nice to know I'm not the only one

03-16-09 12:01 PM
    LOL and I thought I was weird LOL J/K

I sleep with mine also!
    03-16-09 12:06 PM
    Mine ends up right by my pillow every night. Its nice to know I'm not the only one
    03-16-09 03:18 PM
    I do everything with my BB... And I Mean EVERYTHING lol

03-16-09 04:40 PM
    yeah I sleep with mine right next to me; I plug it in next to my bed and it is 6 inches from my head. Heck it's hardly ever more than 3 feet from me.
    03-16-09 04:46 PM
    always, every night
    right next to my bluetooth and ipod
    03-17-09 09:32 AM
    I don't sleep with mine but it stays right by my bed on the table. It's within arm's reach
    03-18-09 02:41 AM
    I sleep with two - personal and work. They are actually on the nightstand next to my bed
    03-18-09 04:14 AM
    I haven't named them yet. I wouldn't know where to start
    03-18-09 04:16 AM
    Some lucky BBs in here. Anyway - we wake up to the alarm tone Spartans 300 (check out Zedge dot com). Good night all - it's 5:20 am here!
    03-18-09 04:21 AM
    I sleep with my 8900 my charger is right beside my bed we sleep tight whilee listen to music she is my alarm clock so she gets up first every morning lol .... Funny story somehow she change her own time zone and work me up a hour late for work lol.
    03-18-09 06:40 PM
    definitely guilty..usually have it right next to my head when i fall asleep..my bed is big enough to where i know i wont acidentally roll over on it..i woke up in a panic this morning because i heard my phone ringing but couldnt find it..ended up sneaking underneath my pillow..

there have been times i've fell asleep with it still in my hand..must have had a kung fu death grip on it seeing as i woke up with it in my hand as well.
    03-19-09 12:04 PM
    It is on the table next to me

03-19-09 10:51 PM
    Guilty as charged, I always put it next to my pillow and normally wake up with it under my pillow or in my hand. Lol I think its because subconsciously I'm afraid of it falling off the bed
    03-19-09 10:56 PM
149 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD