just curious if there are any of us out there with berry's. I work for a non-profit called Tree Walkers International and also help with breeding various endangered/threatened amphibians
    07-08-08 02:31 PM
    My girlfriend came home with two african clawed frogs a few weeks ago. They died though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-08 02:38 PM
    just curious if there are any of us out there with berry's. I work for a non-profit called Tree Walkers International and also help with breeding various endangered/threatened amphibians
    Your not Licking the Backs of any of these FROGS are You ?
    07-08-08 02:38 PM
    My girlfriend came home with two african clawed frogs a few weeks ago. They died though.

lol well maybe thats for the better...not a fan of the clawed frogs

Your not Licking the Backs of any of these FROGS are You ?
    considering most of mine are poisonous....no. In fact I try not to touch them without gloves at all costs
    07-08-08 02:40 PM
    i always thought wildlife was interesting. I love watching animal planet lol.
    07-08-08 02:43 PM
    lol well maybe thats for the better...not a fan of the clawed frogs

considering most of mine are poisonous....no. In fact I try not to touch them without gloves at all costs
    Very Interesting Be careful. Good Luck
    07-08-08 02:44 PM
    For those that are interested, there are a number of pictures of the various animals in my flickr

Flickr: leeinhisroom's Photostream
    07-09-08 07:44 AM
    I'm thinking about getting a turtle or tortoise. I'm looking for one that can be kept in the tank 90% of the time but occasionally I can pull it out and let it walk around my room. Also do they require a filter in the tank? And I'd prefer it not bite me lol. How long do they live? And suggestions are helpful.

07-10-08 03:27 PM
    I like frog legs! Lemon proper or buffalo style like wings! Mmmmmm

07-10-08 03:38 PM
    i looooove frogs... well, the look of 'em.

i'd never touch one. one day, lol
    07-10-08 03:59 PM
    I'm thinking about getting a turtle or tortoise. I'm looking for one that can be kept in the tank 90% of the time but occasionally I can pull it out and let it walk around my room. Also do they require a filter in the tank? And I'd prefer it not bite me lol. How long do they live? And suggestions are helpful.

hrmm, cant help ya there. I dont know much about reptiles but I do know turtles need some serious water filtration. This little cutie however requires none

07-10-08 06:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD