Even now places like tv guide, e news etc still are going on about jackson as though nothing else is happening in the world

it grates me when media does this and a story becomes like flogging a dead horse...there is no point

what annoys me even more are these so called stars saying michael this michael that etc when funnily enough they all were very distant and quiet when the kiddy fiddling charge came about

although to be fair mcauly caulkin stood up for him at trial time and brook shields said he couldn't have as being asexual meant there was never a sexual bone in his body

Sometimes entertainers are viewed as gods and the media deprived of a true story drag out a an entertainers death

he's dead, let it be and move on
    08-07-09 10:39 AM
    Yes. I would say 5 minutes after he died, but that would be unfair to him as a person. Certainly since he was laid to rest.
    08-07-09 10:40 AM
    been done...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f36/omf...e-time-262291/

but i totally agree with you, its become ridiculous. honestly im not surprised tho. the media in this country is completely over the top and super-saturated with gossip.

this will continue for many weeks im sure.

EDIT: can someone please tell me the html code for posting the thread title as the link?
    08-07-09 10:46 AM
    It's a money maker. That's all any media network cares about nowadays. There are a ton of people who want to watch it.
    08-07-09 12:40 PM
    I'm not fed up with it at all. I don't think it's been that bad.
    08-07-09 12:44 PM
    yeah i have to admit, i dont read magazine or watch tv so i havent personally been exposed to it. im only assuming its been bad.
    08-07-09 12:47 PM
    Yes and the more threads people make about MJ only make it worse.
    08-07-09 12:50 PM
    OMG! Michael Jackson died?!?!
    08-07-09 01:18 PM
    This just in..."Michael Jackson is still dead!" Its not news its CNN.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-07-09 01:49 PM
    YES! I was sick of it on day 2.
    08-11-09 01:12 PM
    Just do what I do, switch to a country station. They act as is he never existed.

08-12-09 12:49 AM
    Why such an issue with Michael? He's not the first icon to receive attention overkill? Why does it irritate folks so?

So many fed up folks, but here's yet another thread about him...which provides more of the attention you hate so much. No need to mention the irony, right?
    Last edited by Tlynnsmith; 08-12-09 at 01:27 AM. Reason: typo
    08-12-09 01:22 AM
    Why such an issue with Michael? He's not the first icon to receive attention overkill? Why does it irritate folks so?

So many fed up folks, but here's yet another thread about him...which provides more of the attention you hate so much. No need to mention the irony, right?
    I was going to say the same thing. People are so sick of hearing about it but the posts keep coming.

I am sick of hearing about people being sick of hearing about him. Ha

True it may get old, but may as well get use to it. People still hear, see and talk about Elvis.

08-12-09 02:23 AM
    It was worse when the popes death was over shadowed by the "tragic loss" of that hag Anna nichole smith.

Luckily what little TV I do watch isn't biased media outlets anyway.

08-12-09 03:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD