08-21-08 01:56 PM
57 123
tools
    [/color] What was his name? Please pm me if you don't want to post it here. You should really report it though. [/color]

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 08:04 AM
    ecooper11 I sent you a PM, I also reported it through the more option above
    08-21-08 08:22 AM
    thanks and I'm glad you reported him. Does anyone know what happens when you are reported by someone?

08-21-08 08:28 AM
    I hope they get deleated and come let's be serious this site is like a huge family that has the same passion about a device. That is just awsome and for some/people to try and ruin this site ....they should be deleated
    Now if a lil fling starts out from this site that's great aslong as the two partys are inagrement

08-21-08 10:07 AM
    They sent me an email back and said they woudl investigate but what happens out of this site they are not in control of and to never give out a PIN number unless you know them or trust them
    08-21-08 11:48 AM
    They sent me an email back and said they woudl investigate but what happens out of this site they are not in control of and to never give out a PIN number unless you know them or trust them
    Wow. Good Luck. Hope this person leaves you alone.
    08-21-08 11:50 AM
    I'm glad you reported him. I hope they delete his account. The last thing we need here is perverts.

08-21-08 01:56 PM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD