I know I'm not the only one who when they see a BB on TV they try to guess what model it is. It's always exciting to see one and makes watching TV a little more interesting.

This show usually has at least one BB sighting in it each episode, but this week has a little more than usual. I also have a question to see if anyone else noticed it.

There was a 9550 shown at the beginning of the episode when the agents were talking to the father of the missing girl. The girl had a red 81XX too. No question there, both were quite visible.

But... I think I found an inconsistency in another sighting and want to know if anyone else seen it. Sam Hanna (LL Cool J) showed his 85XX towards the beginning of the episode. There's no doubt that it was a Curve. Later on though he answered his phone, and I'm almost sure I seen the leather battery door of a 9700. Which I found strange...

Did anyone else see it by chance?
    10-12-10 10:44 PM
    I might have, I barely even watch any television unless I'm bored to the core.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-13-10 01:25 AM
    Have watched the show a few times, don't care for it, but the few times I have watched I did
    Notice the BB

10-13-10 03:45 AM
    Did you know you can now watch TV ON your BB? Check out YesterBerry News and Updates
    10-13-10 09:50 AM
    I watch it as well as the original NCIS. Don't really look for blackberries in the show but I will now! Been a fan of whodunit and police procedural shows since the original Hawaii Five-O. Now the theme song is in my head OMG!!

10-14-10 03:56 PM