i'm basically asking because I just met this wonderful girl at a club, we've been hanging out, but in all honesty I'm horrible at dancing...I mean I can do the whole grinding thing, but a front face, legitimate dance...I suck..

I want to learn, and I plan to learn, but I think my shyness is cuttin me down some points..lol

anybody else overcome the shy crap? it's very irritating to me to say the least, I hate the fact that i'm like that....ahhhh anyways, anybody else have similar experiences lol?
    04-16-09 04:28 PM
    liquid encouragement will work in that situation! im a pretty shy person myself.
    04-16-09 04:39 PM
    yeah just get drunk and that shyness will be gone
    04-16-09 04:40 PM
    Agreed. Even with my nemesis cr0n. I've actually had girls tell me I dance way better when I'm drunk lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 04:43 PM
    Agreed. Even with my nemesis cr0n. I've actually had girls tell me I dance way better when I'm drunk lol

Nemesis?!?!?!
    GAWD what did i do
    /cry
    04-16-09 04:45 PM
    but remember to drunk,sloppy and belligerent will scare her away. be your self bro.....but like cronichik said a little liquid encouragement isnt bad either lol
    04-16-09 04:45 PM
    but remember to drunk,sloppy and belligerent will scare her away. be your self bro.....but like cronichik said a little liquid encouragement isnt bad either lol
    This is incredibly true. To a certain point its fine, but once you can't see straight its time to call it a night. Girls don't like that... I can't imagine why lol

04-16-09 04:48 PM
    Nemesis?!?!?!
    GAWD what did i do
    /cry
    You said my car was stupid

04-16-09 04:49 PM
    ^ never tell a man his car is stupid! lol
    04-16-09 04:51 PM
    ^ never tell a man his car is stupid! lol
    Thank you! Lol

04-16-09 04:51 PM
    im painfully shy

sooo i drink
    woot
    04-16-09 04:52 PM
    You said my car was stupid

correction i didnt say it was stupid....i said it was slow
    and i was only kidding
    04-16-09 04:58 PM
    I used to drink to erase my shyness, but I ended up just making a bigger fool out of myself.

I now use my trusty *****(rhymes with weeness) enlarger to combat shyness. Gets 'em everytime.
    Last edited by S7ar Scr3am; 04-16-09 at 05:02 PM.
    I used to drink to erase my shyness, but I ended up just making a bigger fool out of myself.

I now use my trusty ***** enlarger to combat shyness. Gets 'em everytime.
    YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    Believe it or not I'm a pretty shy mofo. I don't really do the club thing because I LOATHE dancing. I just think dancing is stupid. I'm not interested in learning. But that's for another thread.

But alcohol does help. I become a flirt machine once I've had a few.
    04-16-09 05:07 PM
    yeah just get drunk and that shyness will be gone
    Along with your intelligence, which is good because for some reason girls seem to respond to that...
    04-16-09 05:47 PM
    I like to put my arm around the shy ones and introduce em' to everyone at the bar. Their shyness seems to diminish a little after that.
    04-17-09 06:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD