I have a 2000 Golf (last year they made them in Germany)

370,000 problem free km on it............changed the timing belt a 280,000 (yes I know way to long) but it still runs like a top, burns very little oil and thats not bad for a 2 ltr gas engine
    10-25-07 07:26 AM
    I have a 2007 Passat Black w/ black interior it is one of the few that has all the bells and whistles (except leather it has leatherette) with a 6 speed manual.
    10-25-07 07:59 AM
    Love the Passat, I think they did wonders with the new design

A little out of my price range
    10-25-07 08:24 AM
    I luv my VW '01 Golfstrom triple Black! Can't wait to get an Eos or Tiguan next... And VW are still "made" in Germany, just assembled in Mexico :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-25-07 11:09 PM
    I luv my VW '01 Golfstrom triple Black! Can't wait to get an Eos or Tiguan next... And VW are still "made" in Germany, just assembled in Mexico :-(

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I think they are now assembled in Brazil.........to many problems in Mexico.
    10-26-07 08:16 AM
    I think they are now assembled in Brazil.........to many problems in Mexico.
    I have a 2003 Passat GLS 1.8T with a 5 speed tippy- made in Germany. The Passat has been pretty reliable and fun to drive as a commute car. My dream car is the W12 GTI but back to reality I'm looking at an Audi A4 next!

I recall certain models are made in Germany but check out:
    vwvortex dot com ~ "the volkswagen enthusiast website"
    10-27-07 10:22 AM
    I have a 2003 Passat GLS 1.8T with a 5 speed tippy- made in Germany. The Passat has been pretty reliable and fun to drive as a commute car. My dream car is the W12 GTI but back to reality I'm looking at an Audi A4 next!

I recall certain models are made in Germany but check out:
    vwvortex dot com ~ "the volkswagen enthusiast website"
    Yes your right I forgot to say that the Passsat is still built in Germany and I think the expencive 4x4 is made in Germany but the rest is not
    10-27-07 05:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD