Hello, I downloaded a zip file and saved it to my desktop. I right click on the zip file and select extract all. When it opens the folder I extracted to, there is nothing. I'm getting pretty PO'd. I'm wondering if I have to do something special with vista. Any help would be appreciated.
    04-09-09 08:50 PM
    What is the size of the zip file? Right click, properties.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-09-09 10:50 PM
    Hello, I downloaded a zip file and saved it to my desktop. I right click on the zip file and select extract all. When it opens the folder I extracted to, there is nothing. I'm getting pretty PO'd. I'm wondering if I have to do something special with vista. Any help would be appreciated.
    are you trying to put something on your blackberry through desktop manager? if you are, after you save the zip file, open the folder for the file and you will see the cod and alx files.. drag and drop both of the files to the background of your desktop.. you will have two files just floating where you dropped them. open your desktop manager, plug in your bb, and go to the app loader. click on browse and then click on desktop.. you should just see the alx file, so double click on that to open it.. that should do it! and if you werent asking this question to get something on your bb, im sorry.. disregard this post
    04-10-09 03:22 AM
    Thanks for the info. Even when I drag the file and drop it onto the desktop, it disappears. It doesn't stay on the desktop. Actually I'm trying to unzip the files in the post about unlocking the storm for att. So its crackutil and att service books. I just hooked up my old computer and I'm going to use xp to unzip those files

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-09 03:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD