Ok, I'm getting married in June and lately my fiancee and I have been looking around for a place to go for our honeymoon. We were originally thinking of an all inclusive place. I've looked all over the internet. I've found a few but I thought I'd ask for some opinions. Some help would be greatly appreciated.
    01-21-09 07:29 PM
    The Poconos.. I think that's how we spell it
    01-21-09 07:59 PM
    The Poconos.. I think that's how we spell it
    wow, that place is awesome, especially the 7 ft champagne glass bath! I think I might take her their for valentines day
    01-21-09 08:48 PM
    Adventures by Disney is something I am planning on doing soon. Just because its Disney doesn't mean there are a bunch of rug rats running around- it is along the same lines as the all inclusive resorts but you get the opportunity to visit some great places.

Adventures by Disney

PS- Since I am getting BBM messages "ha ha I can't believe you posted that" let me say that you need to go to the site. Yes its Disney but there aren't any fuzzy characters or princess' running around. Its worth a look
    Last edited by 3addisons; 01-22-09 at 01:37 PM.
    01-21-09 09:02 PM
    All Inclusive?

Try Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic, They Have All Inclusive Everything. And they normally have their own private beach.

Turks and Caicos is pretty amazing too- So is Antigua.
    01-21-09 10:06 PM
    Aruba...its beautiful and weather is always great. Check out Occidental Grand Aruba. All inclusive too. Go to Tripadvisor.com for reviews on just about anywhere.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 10:20 PM
    I'm not sure about all inclusive. But the Poconos was the 1st place to mind. I know its very romantic and a lot of outside activities to do. Such as horse back riding and what not worth a look. But yeah it would work for valentines day

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-09 10:46 PM
    I guess it depends on what your budget is. I mean, you can go places like Vegas and such for cheaper. Or a lot of resorts in Mexico are all-inclusive.
    01-22-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD