Ok so i have this feeling of Blah....Its like my Team went to the Super Bowl and got Waxed by the Patriots or Something. Plus i have to hear all my Obama friends Rub it in my Face. My BBm was going off all night and this morning with people letting me have it for my stance and who i voted for and from people that are in despair just like me!

If anyone else has thoughts on there feelings today please share!
    11-05-08 09:44 AM
    well there always has to be a loser and unfortunately mccain was it this time around... If bush didn't screw up this country im sure mccain would have won
    11-05-08 09:45 AM
    True...Bush totally wrecked this for the Party...We got wiped almost across the board. Heck my Sheriffs race even went Dem......It was a snow ball affect... We will see. I also think that Mccain wasn't the greatest pic for the Republicans either. I still think Romney would have been better. One think i will be glad not to here is the word " Maverick" or "Yes we CAn" God i was getting tired of those 2 phrases!
    11-05-08 09:49 AM
    I'm with you. Theres nothing we can do about it now. Guess we'll all find out who he really is, because to this point, nobody truly knows. The on-the-job-training curve is steep.
    11-05-08 09:53 AM
    Extremely....better get back to work.

Attachment 5616
    11-05-08 09:56 AM
    Theres nothing we can do about it now.
    my thoughts exactly, oh well. it won't change that much, at least what the pres does... but it will as in how some people in the us will act because of it.
    11-05-08 09:57 AM
    Extremely....better get back to work.

Attachment 5616

LOL your pic is priceless.
    11-05-08 09:57 AM
    Love the pic....HAHAHAHA

I am more worried about having a far left agenda get forced down our throats. I hope he does what he says he will and stay more centered then Left!

I wouldnt want to be in his shoes though he is jumping into a mess. The Economy blows. I am in the car business and it isnt looking good so something has to change very soon!
    11-05-08 10:03 AM
    nope, not disappointed at all here!
    11-05-08 11:06 AM
    Get over your misery and start rebuilding the republican party. It's gonna take a lot of work and not of lot of depressed talking. That said I am one happy camper today.
    11-05-08 11:13 AM
    My chief concern is that with a democratic, and very liberal at that, congress, along with a very liberal president, the next four years could mirror that of FDR's.
    11-05-08 11:16 AM
    Do not be depressed. Be happy that the election process worked and the American people have spoken. I really wanted to Obama to win and I am not a Dem (nor a republican) but regardless who won I would have supported.

Obame will turn out to be one of the best presidents this country has ever seen. These feelings will fade when you see this great country become again what it once was.

We will get through this together and we now have a great leader who will see to it. Well we will have a great leader Jan 20th.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-08 11:18 AM
    My chief concern is that with a democratic, and very liberal at that, congress, along with a very liberal president, the next four years could mirror that of FDR's.
    FDR's? As in Franklin D. Roosevelt? Like that he pulled us out of a depression and started public works so that people with no jobs could work and support their families?

yeah that sounds horrible to me.
    11-05-08 11:21 AM
    Well first off, FDR didn't pull us out of the depression, WW2 pulled us out. Second off, FDR gave money to workers, when that money didn't exist. So yes, as a matter of fact that is horrible.

hope this helps
    11-05-08 11:25 AM
    I am one happy camper as well!!!

11-05-08 11:26 AM
    Please don't get me started on FDR, he did more negative stuff for this country than any president in a long time. I know your high school teachers and textbooks would tell you otherwise, but please do your own research...
    11-05-08 11:29 AM
    Be depressed that the Republican party is out of touch with the diversity of our country. be depressed that nobody in McCain's camp pulled him aside and said " are you sure about this Sarah chick?" Be depressed that many Republicans were so turned off by their own party that they decided to cross lines and vote for Obama. Or....support the man as best as you can and hope for the best for our country. Many have been disgruntled for the past eight years with our current president and we have survived.
    11-05-08 11:32 AM
    I can't wait for the day when the American people realize the President has very limited power. Congress is where the real power is. It is always dangerous to have a one sided congress and a president who is with them, regardless of democrat or republican...
    11-05-08 11:34 AM
    Yes we can........

11-05-08 11:39 AM
    and the first 4 years of bush's presidency there wasnt a republican president and republican controlled congress?
    11-05-08 11:39 AM
    'Cmon Vinnie! I've been waiting for you to get back to your old self, (rolls up sleeves), lets talk about Roosevelt, the greatest president of the last 100 years. Sure WW ll pulled us the rest of the way out of WWll, but he started our recovery. The difference between him and the Republicans? The Republicans give non-existant money to Wall Street speculators who have greedily sold us out. Roosevelt gave money to those who needed it, the ones hurt by rampant unregulated speculators who greedily sold us out under Republican presidents, Coolidge, Harding and Hoover. Now there's a line-up of, cough-cough, great ones. The communists were making great inroads in America during the 30's. Roosevelt saved us from them.

PS Good to see you back to your old self, Man! This could be fun.
    11-05-08 12:02 PM
    Some one in another thread wrote these words........Hope We Can instead of Yes we Can....Priceless!
    11-05-08 12:04 PM
    Well first off, FDR didn't pull us out of the depression, WW2 pulled us out. Second off, FDR gave money to workers, when that money didn't exist. So yes, as a matter of fact that is horrible.

hope this helps

yikes...kinda sounds like that $750billion that Bush and Bernake have started handing out...
    11-05-08 12:15 PM
    ps...they closed the "election 2008" thread lol....i guess we pick it up here eh lol
    11-05-08 12:16 PM
    Be depressed that the Republican party is out of touch with the diversity of our country. be depressed that nobody in McCain's camp pulled him aside and said " are you sure about this Sarah chick?" Be depressed that many Republicans were so turned off by their own party that they decided to cross lines and vote for Obama. Or....support the man as best as you can and hope for the best for our country. Many have been disgruntled for the past eight years with our current president and we have survived.
    With you I agree.

I am nowhere near depressed about the outcome but for those that are, Europe is still an option. MY president is now YOUR president as well. AMERICA voted for Barack Obama! Not just minorities, AMERICA. Get that through your heads. The sweep that took place just goes to show that AMERICA wanted a change. AMERICA finally got it and showed up and showed out! If you are ashamed to be an American, then MOVE. Plain and simple. Don't b*tch and complain about it. Be about it. What's the point in trying to predict Obama's so-called impending failure as president? CLEARLY, AMERICA believed in him enough to vote him into office. So are you saying that AMERICANS have been misguided? Are you saying that AMERICANS have made a huge mistake? Are you saying that AMERICANS didn't read and re-read and review these policies before casting the RIGHT vote? PLEASE! You depressed souls are in the mix of us AMERICANS so just do us a favor and leave! Renounce your citizenship as an AMERICAN and leave us to focus on the change we believed in! Please believe you won't be missed!
    11-05-08 12:31 PM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD