So being from the lovely state of Massachusetts.. My town got hit hard with the ice storms. I've been out of power since Thursday night and seems like no end in sight of returning power. My blackberry died on Friday and I almost had a panic attack-- I went out right away and bought a car charger. My blackberry and the shower at gym are the only things keeping me sane this weekend!!

So anyone else in New England w/o power? What are you doing to beat the boredem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 06:24 AM
    No but I;m heading out to CT in a week. Hopefully power is up. i was there though in 93 or 94 when that ice storm hit. We ended up siting around the wood stove with neighbors drinking listening to war stories.
    12-13-08 12:38 PM
    I'm in RI and we have had power. Didn't get hit with the ice storm, just lots of rain and wind!
    12-13-08 12:40 PM
    Yah I work near rhode island and I went into work friday without a shower and 2 hours late-- everyone thought I was lying when I said we had no power and tree branches were covering every road to the highway... New england weather is so weird.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-08 01:47 PM
    I lost power for a day and a half. New Hampshire crews did a pretty good job of getting us back up and on station.
    12-15-08 12:33 AM
    i lost power on friday at 2am. i still don't have power. hopefully i get my power back today.
    12-15-08 01:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD