[start redneck] Any race fans out there? ESPN has started their Stock Car Challenge (Fantasy Racing) again for the year. It's pretty easy, just sign up, pick 5 drivers and see if you can get the most points each week. If you do sign up, choose to "Join a group" and search for "TexasRacing" so we can keep up with each other. [end redneck]

ESPN - Stock Car Challenge - Group
    02-13-11 11:45 PM
    Lol, fantasy racing?
    I spent a few years in Lousiana, but I think you have to be born in the south to appreciate nascar.
    Whenever I see nascar flipping thru channels I wish I could get paid to drive like that, instead of paying the state when I get pulled over.
    02-14-11 08:05 PM
    Lol, fantasy racing?
    I spent a few years in Lousiana, but I think you have to be born in the south to appreciate nascar.
    Whenever I see nascar flipping thru channels I wish I could get paid to drive like that, instead of paying the state when I get pulled over.
    Not necessarily true. There are rednecks in just about every state.
    02-15-11 11:18 AM
    i signed up...tarheel_jim
    02-15-11 01:30 PM
    Lol, fantasy racing?
    Actually, NASCAR/racing is probably most followed in the North East/East. You can't throw a rock without hitting a track in some areas there.

Not necessarily true. There are rednecks in just about every state.
    Try every country/culture. I think there are versions of rednecks all over the globe

i signed up...tarheel_jim
    I see you on there. Good luck!

BTW, ESPN gives away prizes to people who do well. Although, it's out of ALL entries, so the chances are somewhat slim. This is mostly a "bragging rights" type of deal.
    02-15-11 03:05 PM
    I grew up an Indy car fan rooting for the Andrettis who are local drivers. As I entered my 20s, I started watching more of NASCAR, especially once CART and Indy imploded.

My favorite drivers are Kasey Kahne, Tony Stewart, Ryan Newman, Brian Vickers, & Matt Kenseth.
    02-20-11 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD