New Formula 1 Season. Round 1, Australia.

Haven't watch it yet, but pretty much the same story as last year as far as i can tell from the results. With McLaren and RedBull being the dominant players. Jenson Button 1st, Sebastian Vettel 2nd, and Lewis Hamilton 3rd. A very tightly packed podium with only 6.1s difference between them. But its still too early to tell whether Sebastian will continue his reign this year.

Great start for Kamui Kobayashi in 6th. Also Kimi Rikknen in Lotus-Renault in 7th place, scoring points immediately after his 2 year absence from formula 1.

Whats incredible is the current lineup in Formula 1, and how many of them are former World Champions.

Loading it into my playbook via wi-fi file transfer into my PlayBook as i write. Probably will wait till later to watch it.

Can't wait for MotoGP as well, with the new regulations this year.

Any pundits willing to chip in this thread?
    03-18-12 06:29 PM
    I'm a petrolhead.

I watched the F1 today. Really enjoyed it. I won't say too much as you haven't watched it yet.

A good opener though. Shame Hamilton did get second place.
    03-18-12 06:40 PM
    I'm a petrolhead.

I watched the F1 today. Really enjoyed it. I won't say too much as you haven't watched it yet.

A good opener though. Shame Hamilton did get second place.
    Agreed. Great opener for the season. At this point of time it seems that McLaren has stepped up their game, so have a lot of other constructors. A lot of impressive racing in Australia. Super excited about Malaysia.

Which reminds me of what happened at Sepang last year in MotoGP. Pity. It was always a pleasure watching Marco Simoncelli. Now whenever i think of Sepang, i remember him. Damn.
    03-19-12 07:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD