12-19-08 09:35 PM
41 12
tools
    Well I have noticed by talking to ppl on our bbm that there are some lefties out there besides me! So let us know your out there and where your from!!! Post your location and pin if you want. NC here pin:319fd5aa

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-08 12:31 PM
    Yep I'm leftie for basically everything. Only thing I can't use for my left hand is scissors to cut paper.. Rightie on that all the way.
    anon(1852343) likes this.
    12-05-08 12:52 PM
    I can only write with my left hand.. all else i do with my right.. best of both worlds =)
    12-05-08 02:08 PM
    lefty here - but play hockey n golf right handed
    12-05-08 02:20 PM
    I do every thing left side dominant, I find it amusing when people think its odd.

12-05-08 02:30 PM
    Total lefty here. Really wish there was an alt key on the right side of the curve keyboard =]

PIN: 248282B2
    12-05-08 02:36 PM
    I'm left handed.

I haven't gotten around to my goal at becoming ambidextrous...

One day I suppose.
    12-05-08 03:19 PM
    I write and eat left handed but pretty much everything else right handed cause growing up I had no one to teach me how to do things left handed so I watched and learned by right handers.... YAY for lefties!!!

12-05-08 03:21 PM
    I'm a right left hander :P
    12-05-08 03:24 PM
    I am left handed also, but despite doing everything else with my
    left hand I have never been able to write with it.

Which I guess is a good thing seeing as I really like fountain pens.
    12-05-08 05:17 PM
    Ambidextrous -am I in? lol

12-05-08 08:20 PM
    Yep. Lefty here, too. Also passed it on to my youngest son. Southpaw has it's advantages!
    12-06-08 12:08 AM
    Woohoo Left Handss!!!
    Well I am partially left handed well more equal both sides lol. Shooting basketball, baseball, and volleyball all right handed. But eating, writing, shooting pool, texting lol.
    Bowling I can use both!!!!!

I am a twin so the other half uses only his right. I think the reason I am not all the way left handed is because I am a twin and my mom wanted us to be more alike hahaha. She would switch everything to my right hand, but once she left the room I switched everything back to my left hand.
    12-06-08 02:13 AM
    (One more lefty checking in).....I do everything with my left hand
    12-06-08 09:02 AM
    I am right-handed but my dad is a leftie -- clicking away on his newly upgraded bb. I got a curve --- he saw it and decided to get one too

12-06-08 09:53 AM
    I am full fleg ambidextrous here. I use either had for anything from eating with chopsticks to writing and drawing. But don't see what that has to do with the BB since most users use both hands to type on keyboards. LOL
    pin:31b184b7

12-06-08 09:53 AM
    Leftie here too,
    I saw a tshirt that said -
    " Everyone is born righthanded but the GIFTED overcome it"

I thought that was cute
    12-06-08 10:01 AM
    I write/eat left handed. 3rd generation at least though my Mom and Grandmother were forced to switch to right handed writting in school. Wonder how that would go over today? :>)
    I use tools either hand which is cool when you're in old places or doing a major home project. Right handed in sports including kicking. I shoot right handed in archery and guns.
    12-06-08 10:08 AM
    Leftie here too,
    I saw a tshirt that said -
    " Everyone is born righthanded but the GIFTED overcome it"

I thought that was cute
    I have got to find this ^^^ shirt!!!! I have always been picked on for the southpawness! But I don't mind because we know we use the RIGHT side of our brains!!! I remember ppl trying to make kids write with their right hands and I don't think it would go over well now adays!!

12-06-08 10:18 AM
    What's up? We only have 16 left handed bbers out there????? Bound to be more than that!!

12-07-08 03:43 PM
    I do everything left handed apart from writing.
    12-07-08 04:34 PM
    Even though I'm left handed, my right arm is my "stronger" one. Kinda weird.
    12-07-08 05:20 PM
    Count me in Too. All the way LeftTee apart from using righthand w/ trackball on the -Puter... :-)
    12-07-08 09:22 PM
    I'm a leftie! Although I use scissors and use a mouse with my right!
    12-07-08 09:55 PM
    I have got to find this ^^^ shirt!!!! I have always been picked on for the southpawness! But I don't mind because we know we use the RIGHT side of our brains!!! I remember ppl trying to make kids write with their right hands and I don't think it would go over well now adays!!

I had a great uncle (most likely the dude I got the left-handedness from since a cousin from that side has it too) who used to babysitt me when they first discovered I was a leftie- and he used to tie my left hand behind my back and show me how to write with my right hand....I was pretty good at it until I noticed I'd get migranes if I did it to often- body just wasn't built to work that way! I used to use it in school when my teachers were watching me to closely during silent work- switch hands every now and again to confuse them lol!
    12-07-08 09:58 PM
41 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD