I'm 3 wks "late". I'm extremely angry at everyone. I am always tired and hungry. I took like 7 prego tests. All negative. Idk wat it could be cuz I'm not under stress.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 12:24 PM
    Time to go see the doc and get some real answers. Guesses will get you nothing and if you are preggers, better to know it sooner than later.
    03-31-09 12:29 PM
    Well, saying you're angry, tired, and hungry and not under any stress is an incorrect statement. Even if you don't feel stressed, your body's under stress.
    Get a blood test. If that's negative, get your thyroid levels tested. If that's fine, and you don't get it soon, your doctor can give you something to induce it.
    Just don't worry about it too much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-31-09 12:34 PM
    go to the doctors. it usually is all in your head...
    03-31-09 12:43 PM
    My friend was 2 weeks late and she ended up getting it and not being preg..we think it may have been because she had been sick and had trouble sleeping for the past month...due to this she took a bunch of different meds..sleeping pills as well as meds for being sick..this may have messed with her cycle. But your best bet is to go to the doctors to be sure. Like someone else said if you are pregnant it is better to know sooner than later.
    03-31-09 03:08 PM
    Just go see a doctor!

3 weeks of stress could have been avoided with a doctor visit!
    03-31-09 03:12 PM
    You are under stress because you are stressing out about being three weeks late. I have done it myself and I end up getting it late because I have stressed myself out about it. But I would go get tested at the doc if I was you.
    03-31-09 03:16 PM
    If you are normally very regular then a doctors visit is the best thing you can do.
    03-31-09 03:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD