2ab07c11

That's the PIN. Try that. :-)

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:02 PM
    I'll see when it's available in England.
    I'm in the UK and have recently bought a One. I wanted the reported better accuracy and slightly improved features of the One compared with the Flex, but after having the One for a little bit, I was drawn to the Force, and was thinking about getting one when released in the UK. Mainly because I thought a wrist device would be more easily remembered, and less prone to being lost / fallen off / forgotten. Then in one of the fitbit forums, somebody suggested wearing the One on a lanyard. Hadn't occurred to me, and a perfect solution for me.

As people have pointed out, the wrist based devices can be inaccurate in terms of reporting activity correctly.

As to the app - it works sideloaded. Sync is currently handset dependent. The Z10 does feature bluetooth 4.0 LE, and a decent version of the Android runtime, but I guess whether it all will truly work in the end, will be down to whether Fitbit decide to support the handset to allow direct sync.

For those that aren't currently users, if the handset app won't sync, you can still see all the information from the last sync with the Fitbit device, and the sync dongle plugged into your computer, so the app isn't completely useless without the capability of syncing, it might just not be up-to-date with the data.
    11-16-13 03:04 PM
    I'm in the UK and have recently bought a One. I wanted the reported better accuracy and slightly improved features of the One compared with the Flex, but after having the One for a little bit, I was drawn to the Force, and was thinking about getting one when released in the UK. Mainly because I thought a wrist device would be more easily remembered, and less prone to being lost / fallen off / forgotten. Then in one of the fitbit forums, somebody suggested wearing the One on a lanyard. Hadn't occurred to me, and a perfect solution for me.

As people have pointed out, the wrist based devices can be inaccurate in terms of reporting activity correctly.

As to the app - it works sideloaded. Sync is currently handset dependent. The Z10 does feature bluetooth 4.0 LE, and a decent version of the Android runtime, but I guess whether it all will truly work in the end, will be down to whether Fitbit decide to support the handset to allow direct sync.

For those that aren't currently users, if the handset app won't sync, you can still see all the information from the last sync with the Fitbit device, and the sync dongle plugged into your computer, so the app isn't completely useless without the capability of syncing, it might just not be up-to-date with the data.
    Very true! You can also log food, water, other exercise etc on the side loaded app.

Come join our group Wongsky! We are few and not very active, but we can share tricks and tips and such.

Also, I've contacted fitbit about porting over their Android app and had a nice reply. It's nearing time to hit them up again.

Posted via CB10
    11-16-13 03:10 PM
    Waiting for the One to arrive in the post. I'll send them a message requesting they allow the direct sync when I've tried it

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z10
    11-26-13 12:28 PM
    Waiting for the One to arrive in the post. I'll send them a message requesting they allow the direct sync when I've tried it

Join our group. It's pretty quiet, but come on in.

CJ, come back!

#IchooseBlackberry10 (BBM#25)
    dougsymon likes this.
    11-26-13 02:03 PM
    With my new wristband I can choke people from across a room!

Actually, you can find it here.

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=h64v9d14

#IchooseBlackBerry10 (BB#25)
    Oh my goodness. Haha. I bought the flex and a month later the force came out. I want it. I told my husband I needed it so we will see at Christmas time.

Posted via CB10
    11-26-13 08:50 PM

CJ, come back!

Barcode scanned

Says denied

Last edited by dougsymon; 11-27-13 at 11:45 AM.
    11-27-13 11:33 AM
    I would love an invite to the group.

Hit me up! Pin:2B638852

Posted via CB10
    11-27-13 01:09 PM
    Barcode scanned

Says denied

Denied? I'm gonna go look at it and try to fix it. Try again when you can?

11-28-13 04:10 PM
    I would love an invite to the group.

Hit me up! Pin:2B638852

Posted via CB10
    Will be sending an invite shortly.

11-28-13 04:10 PM
    Denied? I'm gonna go look at it and try to fix it. Try again when you can?

Any Fitbitters here?-img_20131106.png

11-28-13 04:16 PM
    I'll try a new barcode...see if it's any different.
    Any Fitbitters here?-img_00000529.png

11-28-13 04:16 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131106.png 
Views:	341 
Size:	81.8 KB 
ID:	225129

I promise I didn't deny you! Lmao!!

11-28-13 04:29 PM
    I recently got the Force. I really like it. I've been wearing it everyday. Shoot me a PM if you want to be FitBit buddies. Let's get fit together.
    12-01-13 09:48 PM

CJ, come back!

Didn't like how I was treated by the #IChooseBlackBerry10 group, Brad. No coming back for me.
    12-02-13 11:12 AM
    Hi guys! I'm currently considering getting a fitbit and when I do, I would love to find some buddies to stay motivated
    One thing I'm not sure about is whether I'll go for the Flex or the Force, I've read a lot of complaints about the durability of the Flex, but at least the wristband can be replaced. From my understanding that's not possible on the Force... so any advice? Perhaps people who own the Force who can ease my mind about the durability?

Edit: Aww hell, I couldn't resist the few extra options on the Force. It's supposed to become available here June 27th so I just placed my order and will receive it on release date Went ahead and created a fitbit profile already. Now who wants to become buddies?
    Last edited by VeniceBB; 05-27-14 at 03:34 PM.
    05-27-14 01:31 PM
66 123