Unlimited Data Transfer

PureVPN does not put any limits and restrictions on your data usage. This means you are free to download and stream as much as you want.

While other VPN providers limit your data usage and charge you on extra bandwidth used, PureVPN does not come with such strings attached. With PureVPN, you can download GBs upon GBs of data, stream lots of movies and do whatever you please. After all, when PureVPN promises you true internet freedom, it means each and every word!

Unlimited Server Switches

Hop across all 450+ Servers of the PureVPN network as many times as you want, as there are no restrictions on server switching.

Switch between quality servers across 6 continents to stream videos, watch TV, connect to gaming servers and do whatever that catches your fancy. Adopt IPs from different countries, unblock websites, be completely anonymous to surveillance agencies, and leave no digital footprint whatsoever!

Fastest VPN Service

PureVPN maintains its own Gigabit network of 450+ Servers with automatic load balancing for the fastest VPN experience, anytime and every time.

With PureVPN, there are no restrictions on bandwidth usage and server switching. Even your ISP cannot throttle your internet speed when you are �anonymized� by PureVPN. So, go ahead and stream movies, watch the latest TV shows, download stuff and enjoy the internet.

256-bit Data Encryption

PureVPN protects your important data like credit/debit card number, social security number, bank account number, contact details and more with up to 256-bit, military-grade data encryption.

Data encryption techniques encode your important data and turn it into a random group of alphanumeric characters before transmitting them to the internet. PureVPN provides the highest level of 256-bit SSL or AES encryption with all its accounts so you can be sure of your data privacy and security at all times.

Protocols

PureVPN offers the most comprehensive range of protocols to suit all your needs, be it unblocking websites for streaming or absolute security for an online financial transaction.

There are a variety of protocols on offer for you with PureVPN. These protocols range from PPTP (best for streaming/worst for security) to L2TP, SSTP, IKEv2 and SSL-based OpenVPN protocol with up to 256-bit of data encryption (best for security/worst for streaming). This entire range of protocols is easily accessible using customized PureVPN dialer for different operating systems. The power is in your hands!

OpenVPN

Unlock a safe, secure and private internet as PureVPN offers support for SSL-based OpenVPN protocol with up to 256-bit data encryption.

OpenVPN is an open source data tunneling technique that works like a charm with all devices and mobile platforms. Plus, it allows you to bypass NAT firewalls that are in place in countries like China to block access to a long list of websites. On top of that, PureVPN offers OpenVPN that uses SSL-based 256-bit data encryption for complete data privacy and protection.

99.99% Uptime

Just give PureVPN a go with the 3 day FREE trial available. After using the service for a while, you will know our confidence is not misplaced!

PureVPN operates a geographically-dispersed and professionally-maintained network of 450+ Servers around the world. The religious operation of servers at PureVPN allows it to guarantee an uptime of 99.99% on all its services. Therefore, you can be sure that PureVPN will continue to protect your data and always give you access to all your favorite websites.

Internet Kill Switch

Think of the Internet Kill Switch as a fail-safe button. It has been integrated in our service to ensure that your privacy and anonymity is maintained and your security cover is never blown. When your internet connection goes down or gets disconnected, even for a few seconds, it presents a major opportunity for hackers to target you. This is because those few seconds of disconnection and reconnection means your VPN stops working and your real ID is exposed.

The internet kill switch makes sure that never happens. It is designed to stop all your activities as soon as the internet gets disconnected. Only when the internet AND THE VPN reconnect, that the internet kill switch lets you get on with your activities. That�s what you call 'Total Protection'.

Automatic Protocol Selection

Imagine you want to connect to a US server but not sure about what protocol to go with. Well, the PureVPN software has a nifty feature that does that job for you. Just tick the �Auto� option from the list of protocols available and connect to your desired server. The Automatic Protocol Selection tool then analyzes your connection and automatically selects the protocol that delivers an optimum balance between browsing speed and data security.

450+ Servers in 89 Countries

No matter where you are on the globe, PureVPN provides you online freedom and choice of connectivity to 89 Countries.

The PureVPN network is comprised of 450+ professionally-managed servers in 89 Countries (and counting) across all 6 inhabitable continents. The ultimate combination of these servers provides you seamless connectivity from all corners of the world and to all corners of the world. Select, connect and enjoy restricted content from around the world.

WiFi Security /Firewall

Public WiFi hotspots have become breeding grounds for hackers and cybercriminals. These spots are usually unsecured to facilitate easy internet connection. However, this ease of connectivity also makes such WiFi hotspots extremely dangerous. As browser add-ons for hacking, Firesheep for example, become common, even amateur and wannabe hackers are having a go � and they are making away with people�s personal details like email passwords, social media passwords, credit card numbers, bank account information and much more.

If you want to protect your precious data from being stolen by a hacker then you MUST get a PureVPN account. Once running, PureVPN ensures all your data is encoded with advanced, 256-bit encryption techniques and complex data protocols like SSTP and OpenVPN. The result? Complete freedom to connect to all WiFi hotspots, while hackers are left guessing in the dark!

Over 77,000+

The dynamics of the internet have substantially changed since its introduction just 20 or so years back. Now, it is a place infested with state-sponsored surveillance agencies and criminals spying on your activities. So what do you do? You change your IP address, all the time!

The PureVPN server network is so vast that it offers you more than 77,000+ IP addresses to choose from. These IP addresses are made possible by our 450+ Servers across 6 continents. Each IP represents a new virtual identity for you. So, get PureVPN and keep all stalkers guessing about your IP address and location while you surf the internet in complete peace.

stukje van de site. weet niet of dit mag, anders excusses hiervoor
    02-21-15 04:55 AM
    Hallo

Nog ene domme vraag waarschijnlijk als je een VPN gebruikt ben je dan beter beveiligd en heb je dan betere privacy?

Aangezien de post boven mij dit gebruikt voor zijn wereldreis?

Posted with my awesome Z10
    VPN zorg voor meer privacy doordat je IP niet meer zichtbaar is. Ook kan je op je PC met bijvoorbeeld PureVPN NBC series kijken omdat je dan een server in America pakt, hierdoor denkt de website dat je in de USA zit terwijl je gewoon in Nederland bent. Hier heb je wel een filmpje die het aardig goed uitlegt:

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 
    MrDoreth likes this.
    02-21-15 07:08 AM
    Gewoon herstarten en hij flikkert niet meer!
    Gedaan, kijken of het werkt :P

02-21-15 07:09 AM
    Geflikker is gewoon weer terug. Helaas...

02-21-15 01:17 PM

Bij mij helaas ook heel af en toe alleen bij foto's
    02-22-15 03:12 AM

Bij mij helaas ook heel af en toe alleen bij foto's
    02-22-15 03:39 AM
    ik kon vroeger printen met een blackberry. Nu met de Passport niet. Weet iemand hoe ik kan printen, welke app? Print to go werkt niet meer.
    02-22-15 03:40 AM
    Printen van wat en waar naar toe. Print to go print natuurlijk niets, dat ik gewoon een PDF creator.
    02-22-15 04:08 AM
    Ik print met de offici�le Android app van Brother

02-22-15 05:02 AM
    Android app: Printbot
    Werkt goed, ook onder 10.3
    02-22-15 05:10 AM
    printershare free geinstalleerd en werkt goed. (via Snap)
    02-22-15 06:39 AM
    Komt er een oplossing voor dat geflikker?
    02-22-15 06:40 AM
    printershare free geinstalleerd en werkt goed. (via Snap)
    Helaas alleen de testpagina kun je afdrukken. hij verwijst naar betaalde versie voor meer.
    02-22-15 07:15 AM
    Nu weten we nog steeds niet waar je wat naar toe wilt printen
    Erik_1991 likes this.
    02-22-15 08:10 AM
    ik kon vroeger printen met een blackberry. Nu met de Passport niet. Weet iemand hoe ik kan printen, welke app? Print to go werkt niet meer.
    Ik gebruik de HP (android) ePrint app in combinatie met mijn printer(s). Werkt prima!

Posted using a  Z10 (10.3.1.2267)
    02-22-15 09:37 AM
    Weer een tijdje geleden dat ik hier reageerd heb. In ieder geval ben ik nog steeds erg tevreden met mijn Q10, vooral door de update naar 10.3. Ik heb echter wel een vraag. Ik heb een EasyMenu icoontje dat ik niet kan weggooien en verstoppen kan ook niet want na een herstart staat die weer in de hoofd lijst. Iemand hier ervaring mee? Zoja weet iemand hoe ik dat irritante ding kan weghalen?

Ben trouwens nog steeds aan het hobbyen met een app schrijven voor me telefoon en schiet al aardig op . Hopelijk komt er uiteindelijk iets leuks uit. Ben een RSS reader aan het maken om wat vertrouwd te raken met de taal, en omdat ik niet helemaal tevreden was met de bestaande rss apps.
    MrDoreth and cyberadje like this.
    02-22-15 12:29 PM
    Weer een tijdje geleden dat ik hier reageerd heb. In ieder geval ben ik nog steeds erg tevreden met mijn Q10, vooral door de update naar 10.3. Ik heb echter wel een vraag. Ik heb een EasyMenu icoontje dat ik niet kan weggooien en verstoppen kan ook niet want na een herstart staat die weer in de hoofd lijst. Iemand hier ervaring mee? Zoja weet iemand hoe ik dat irritante ding kan weghalen?

Ben trouwens nog steeds aan het hobbyen met een app schrijven voor me telefoon en schiet al aardig op . Hopelijk komt er uiteindelijk iets leuks uit. Ben een RSS reader aan het maken om wat vertrouwd te raken met de taal, en omdat ik niet helemaal tevreden was met de bestaande rss apps.
    Zet me maar op de lijst voor jouw app :P

02-22-15 12:39 PM
    Dat probleem heb ik ook. Kom ik maar niet vanaf.

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 01:17 PM
    Dat probleem heeft iedereen, die appjes van je provider komen altijd terug op de eerste pagina na een herstart. Dus App in een crap map zetten en je telefoon nooit meer herstarten .
    02-22-15 02:22 PM
    Dit heb ik niet met Vodafone... hun app staat op m'n laatste (2e) pagina helemaal rechts onderin en daar blijf ie.. herstart of niet..

Attachment 336039

02-22-15 02:30 PM
    Zet me maar op de lijst voor jouw app :P

Zet mij er ook maar op voor de app

Posted via CB10
    02-22-15 03:45 PM
    Mobistar blijft mooi op zn plaats 2de pagina
    Any Dutch BlackBerry users here?-img_20150222_231646.png

02-22-15 04:17 PM
    Met HollandsNieuwe heb ik m helemaal niet!Hier voor met Vodafone wel. Niet dat ik m mis ofzo

Posted via CB10 on my white Q10
    02-22-15 04:37 PM
    Zeker de eerste pagina vol met iconen :x
    02-22-15 05:18 PM
    Eh nee Het is er gewoon niet

Posted via CB10 on my white Q10
    02-22-15 11:57 PM
3,299 ... 6465666768 ...