Any dutch users here from the Netherlands with a Q10 device.
    We have a BlackBerry forum site in the Netherlands called the BB Hub, but this guy is a joke. He only copy paste stuff from crackberry and uses it on his website.
    Dont know if this is legit, but its embarrassing.

So give a shout out if your from Holland.
    02-01-14 12:30 PM
    I have some Dutch friends, but I can't think of any with a Q.
    02-01-14 01:36 PM
    I'm from holland and im on my second Q10..

I first had the Black one but sold it because i wasnt happy with 10.1 and now have the Q10 again because of 10.2.1.. really happy with it.

Ps. I am on vodafone but didnt receive a update so i used a KPN sim to update to 10.2.1. Really happy with the Phone now, eventhough 10.2 was really great also. Marktplaats en Funda work great, downloaded thru Snap.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 02:20 PM
    I am also on Vodafone and still waiting for the 10.2.1
    I heard from a insider that Vodafone cancelled the update because of a bug in the OS 10.2.1. version. Thats why we are still waiting, they are now testing a new OS 10.2.1 version received from BB. I've also heard that people who updated their Phone with another simcard/provider are having trouble with some bugs like: Batterydrain and the Phone that takes 15 minutes to reboot.

So if that is the case, i am happy that Vodafone cancelled the update and testing a new 10.2.1 version.
    Patience is a virtue :-)

I'm from holland and im on my second Q10..

I first had the Black one but sold it because i wasnt happy with 10.1 and now have the Q10 again because of 10.2.1.. really happy with it.

Ps. I am on vodafone but didnt receive a update so i used a KPN sim to update to 10.2.1. Really happy with the Phone now, eventhough 10.2 was really great also. Marktplaats en Funda work great, downloaded thru Snap.

Posted via CB10
    anon(10065266) likes this.
    02-01-14 02:32 PM
    I'm also from The Netherlands, I know the site BlackBerry hub but don't look at it that often.

And I don't know if it's copies news articles from Crackberry.

I also have a Q10 and did the same as the user above, I updated the os to 10.2.1 with a KPN sim.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 02:35 PM
    I am also on Vodafone and still waiting for the 10.2.1
    I heard from a insider that Vodafone cancelled the update because of a bug in the OS 10.2.1. version. Thats why we are still waiting, they are now testing a new OS 10.2.1 version received from BB. I've also heard that people who updated their Phone with another simcard/provider are having trouble with some bugs like: Batterydrain and the Phone that takes 15 minutes to reboot.

So if that is the case, i am happy that Vodafone cancelled the update and testing a new 10.2.1 version.
    Patience is a virtue :-)
    I have no problems with 10.2.1 so far so good

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 02:37 PM
    Yoooow

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 02:38 PM
    Good to hear, hope it stays that way

I have no problems with 10.2.1 so far so good

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 02:41 PM
    Gewoon updaten met KPN, heb totaal geen problemen en telefoon opstarten doe ik altijd 1x en daarna nooit meer. De dag dat ik mijn telefoon voor het eerst aandoe.

10.2.1 is really worth it. Rabobank app for blackberry doesnt work anymore. Downloaded thru snap the android version and it works great.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 03:00 PM
    Dutch Q10 owner here. I don't see many BlackBerries around anymore, not strange considering most carrier shops don't have them anymore.

I've been ranting on the Vodafone support forum for the lack of update to 10.2.1. I don't buy the excuse of a bug and that they are now waiting for an update. The leaks have been out for months so they should have known that for months. Even if there is a bug in the software they could have said "A bug in the current release makes it incompatible with our network. We will release a newer version in two weeks". I could have been satisfied with that. But they said nothing at all. Just silence. They can learn a lot about customer service and care.
    Last edited by DEVmobile; 02-02-14 at 03:40 AM. Reason: text errors
    02-02-14 02:19 AM
    BlackBerry user since 2006.. Own a Z10 and a Q10. BlackBerry is rising!!

Just my two cents..

Groete uit Brabant!

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 04:37 AM
    Yes BBhub is a bullxxxx site... the just copy news from Crackberry.

But also the dutch media like nu.nl use to copy news from sites like Engadget which is a anti-blackberry site.

But honestly there are not many BlackBerry 10 devices sold in the Netherlands.

Q10 + Z10 Netherlands and Thailand.
    02-02-14 04:40 AM
    Hi All,

I am also from The Netherlands and did update my Z10 via a KPN sim card and put back in my Vodafone sim card. Rebooting the phone takes 10 minutes, But most important i have a big batterydrain issue. If a am connected thru Vodafone my battery is below 10% within 8 hours. Vodafone has a point in this case to cancel the 10.2.1 update. Version 10.2 did perform better but lacks the wonderful functions from 10.2.1. Hope that vodafone comes with the new update very soon. That's what happens when you cannot wait
    02-02-14 04:57 AM
    I'm from the Netherlands as well.

I have a Q10 device also.. Only Q10 and Z30 devices are populair here but less sales I'm afraid.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 05:43 AM
    BBHub SUX BIG TIME!! Copycats...

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 07:39 AM
    Dutch born living in Curacao

Own a Z, but have an uncle in the Netherlands who owns a Q

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 08:00 AM
    RaboBank v4.4 APK werkt wel, maar erg langzaam.. daarom maar v4.0.2 APK geinstalleerd.. deze werkt net een beetje sneller.

Natuurlijk veel liever de "native" Rabo-app.

Iemand dezelfde issues als ik?

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 08:35 AM
    RaboBank v4.4 APK werkt wel, maar erg langzaam.. daarom maar v4.0.2 APK geinstalleerd.. deze werkt net een beetje sneller.

Natuurlijk veel liever de "native" Rabo-app.

Iemand dezelfde issues als ik?

Posted via CB10
    Inderdaad. Sinds Rabobank BV de stekker voor de BlackBerry 10 ondersteuning eruit heeft getrokken, heb ik de Android-Port versie ge-sideload naar Q10 en sindsdien is het alleen super traag geworden met het opstarten van de Rabobank Mobielbankieren-app.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 08:53 AM
    Q10 user here from a'dam. Rabo-app doesn't work at all. I downloaded version 4.4.0 from snap, but all I get is a blank screen and then it says: reageert niet. ((

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 09:33 AM
    I also get only a white screen with the Android Rabobank app

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 10:09 AM
    True...but what can we do about it. There must be a good reason why it's not yet available. Vodafone is a big player, but it's true that they a neglecting BlackBerry for the past couple of a years..a shame.

In de winkels lachen ze je letterlijk uit als je om een BlackBerry vraagt of om advies vraagt wat betreft software. Ach jah...zolang wij maar weten wat het toestel kan. Tot op heden heb ik nog geen enkel ander toestel gezien die zo goed beveiligd is als en BB. Andere toestellen laten je zelfs een antivirus aanschaffen voor 12 euro en dan nog is het niet waterdicht.

Dutch Q10 owner here. I don't see many BlackBerries around anymore, not strange considering most carrier shops don't have them anymore.

I've been ranting on the Vodafone support forum for the lack of update to 10.2.1. I don't buy the excuse of a bug and that they are now waiting for an update. The leaks have been out for months so they should have known that for months. Even if there is a bug in the software they could have said "A bug in the current release makes it incompatible with our network. We will release a newer version in two weeks". I could have been satisfied with that. But they said nothing at all. Just silence. They can learn a lot about customer service and care.
    02-02-14 10:22 AM
    This guy started the BBHub site for dutch users who dont speak or read english, a nice gesture if you think about it. But why copy paste stuff in english, at least take the time to translate it. It doesnt make sense. Like i said, the guy is a real joke.

BBHub SUX BIG TIME!! Copycats...

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 10:31 AM
    Q10 user here from a'dam. Rabo-app doesn't work at all. I downloaded version 4.4.0 from snap, but all I get is a blank screen and then it says: reageert niet. ((

Posted via CB10
    Bij mij werkt de app (Recente Android-Port versie) gewoon correct, alleen nadeel is dat het zeer traag opstart.

Ik heb Rabobank Mobielbankieren-app in m`n Q10 toestel. Alleen heb ik hem niet via Snap (Direct naar m'n Q10 toestel) gedownload en geinstalleerd, maar ik heb hem via Google Play de app genaamd Save APK geinstalleerd op een Samsung Galaxy Note Tablet 10.2, vervolgens een verse APK-bestand aangemaakt en die verplaatst in een root map. Daarna het APK-bestand geupload naar apps.goodereader.com/apk-2-bar. Vanuit de site de BAR-bestand gedownload en vervolgens die ge-sideload met Sachesi 1.2 naar m`n Q10 via micro USB kabel. Ik had hem achteraf ook getest.

Wel heb ik van te voren de Rabobank Mobielbankieren-app van BlackBerry World volledig verwijderd voordat ik ging sideloaden en overstappen naar de Android-Port versie.

In de Rabobank Mobielbankieren-app heb ik voor mezelf als gebruiker het "Q10" toestel opnieuw laten registreren met behulp van de " e-identifer (Mini bank apparaat) "

Dezelfde stapsgewijs voerde ik ook exact met de ABN AMRO mobielbankeren-app (Recente Android-Port versie) uit en die werkt gewoon super en correct.

Alle belangrijkste tip die ik met jullie deel is dat je voldoende geheugen in je BB10 toestel (Intern) moet hebben. Anders raak je jouw BB10 interne geheugen vol en moet je overige onbruikbare/onnodige apps verwijderen om ruimte vrij te maken.

BB10 heeft geen of nog niet, (Misschien later) de mogelijkheid dat je de apps kunt overzetten naar je externe SD-kaart voor opslagcapaciteiten (Opslaan op je externe medium) en dat je de apps kunt openen vanaf je externe SD-kaart, Google Android zelf daarin tegen heeft dat juist wel. Het zou ideaal en top idee zijn als BB10 de mogelijkheid ook heeft voor zeer ruim vrije intern geheugen. Maar goed daarin tegen heeft BB10 wel wat aantal beperkingen van apps.
    Last edited by Ginowine; 02-03-14 at 06:54 AM.
    02-02-14 12:11 PM
    but all I get is a blank screen and then it says: reageert niet. ((
    Als je dit hebt, kies dan voor "wachten" en uiteindelijk start ie vanzelf op.. duurt ongeveer n minuut.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 12:21 PM
    Aha das dus ong 2 minuten wachten om ff je saldo te checken. Ik denk dat ik rabobank maar eens een pittige mail ga sturen. Die android port in bbw deed geen vlieg kwaad.

Posted via CB10
    02-02-14 12:27 PM
3,299 123 ...