Minimum 8 espressos a day for me. AG how do you make it through the shower?
    03-27-09 07:21 PM
    my girlfriend works at starb**ks. i am a coffee fiend. i should probably post this in the vice thread as well. my name is kevin and im addicted to coffee...
    i have a 3-5 cup a day habit that i cant shake.. lol.
    03-29-09 03:01 AM
    I can't stand coffee myself... How do you guys and girls drink it?

I am an energy drink man myself =P

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 04:43 AM
    As if you couldn't tell, we stand it quite well, thank you very much (well IDK about you Starbucks fans). But, I run into people all the time that don't drink it. They all seem to get caffeine one way or the other.
    03-29-09 05:57 AM
    As if you couldn't tell, we stand it quite well, thank you very much (well IDK about you Starbucks fans). But, I run into people all the time that don't drink it. They all seem to get caffeine one way or the other.
    Obviously you guys and gals like it but too me its just not enjoyable..

Mind you i like tea...
    03-29-09 07:54 AM
    Ah yes got to have that morning cup of coffee... and its usually decaff... but then when my folks are out of decaff or if i'm really tired... its black coffee... that stuff really wakes me up in the morning... hmm... if i was to count how many cups of coffee i drink a day... it'd be... anywhere from 3-6 depending on where i plan to buy my coffee... which is either kryspy kreme... Tim Horton's or Starbucks...
    03-29-09 11:26 AM
    It's noon and I'm on my 4th XL coffee. I move on to tea in a wee bit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 11:30 AM
57 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD