Yes, I couldn't help but create this thread. If anyone hates American Idol feel free to vent in here.

I know cate watches American Idol but hopefully that won't sway her to close the thread
    03-06-09 02:19 PM
    Nice POE-be a big meanie about it! Lol I don't watch idol-i watched the try outs to make fun of some of them! That's as far as my "idol" watching goes!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-06-09 02:26 PM
    Nice POE-be a big meanie about it!

Yes I'm a big meanie
    03-06-09 02:27 PM
    Yes I'm a big meanie
    Great now that we agree on that.......LOL

03-06-09 02:33 PM
    I was through with AI the day Melinda Doolittle was voted off.
    I haven't even watched the "trainwreck" episodes. Yeah I'm
    still seriously p!ssed off about that!
    03-06-09 02:37 PM
    I was through with AI the day Melinda Doolittle was voted off.
    I haven't even watched the "trainwreck" episodes. Yeah I'm
    still seriously p!ssed off about that!
    Oh! I remember that! She was really good. I remember having to pick my jaw up off the floor after that episode. That massively sucked.

03-06-09 03:10 PM
    Yes I'm a big meanie
    Yes, Yes you are Mike!
    You have broken my heart and you just proved we will never work out!

Lmfaoooooo!!!
    03-06-09 03:11 PM
    American Idol is like a horrible car crash. You know it's bad, but you just can't look away.

I like the auditions. They're a train wreck waiting to happen.

Once the they get the to the top 10 it gets pretty good until there are about 3 or 4 left. At that point the tween girls take over and vote for some cute boy or girl, and the older good singer gets voted off. When it happen 2 years ago to I forget what her name was we stopped watching.

Edit:

What's her name is Melinda Doolittle who was the best singer ever on the show. I'm with AG on this one.
    03-06-09 03:32 PM
    American Idol is like a horrible car crash. You know it's bad, but you just can't look away.
    That's the analogy that lots of people use. I just don't find it entertaining at all. Just can't stand how people talk about it so much. That's just me...
    03-06-09 04:04 PM
    What's her name is Melinda Doolittle who was the best singer ever on the show.
    Yes she was. She out Aretha'd Aretha on "Since You've Been Gone" totally sang
    the sh*& out of "W O M A N" and her rendition of "My Funny Valentine" should
    have ended the competition. Seriously, they should have sent everyone home
    after that.

There has never been a better singer on that show.
    03-06-09 04:08 PM
    Guys please. You're getting way off topic here. This is an American Idol bashing thread
    03-06-09 04:13 PM
    Guys please. You're getting way off topic here. This is an American Idol bashing thread
    I know. I am expressing my displeasure with the show voting off the best singer
    they have ever seen, which is why AI is dead to me.
    03-06-09 04:19 PM
    I hate American Idol but love Kelly Clarkson. Does that make me a hypocrite? Haha!
    03-06-09 04:25 PM
    Yeah I kinda like that Carrie Underwood chick. Nice piece of tail.

03-06-09 04:37 PM
    I believe I would be the authentic AI hater. I have no idea what any of you are even talking about. Logged 0 minutes of viewing displeasure! Never watched any of those other "reality" shows either. Just not my cup of tea.
    Thanks POE for starting this thread, I'm right there with you. Oh, and Carrie Underwood, had to do a google on her. AhhhhWooooooooo! Definite 5' material there.
    03-06-09 06:25 PM
    I believe I would be the authentic AI hater. I have no idea what any of you are even talking about. Logged 0 minutes of viewing displeasure! Never watched any of those other "reality" shows either. Just not my cup of tea.
    Thanks POE for starting this thread, I'm right there with you. Oh, and Carrie Underwood, had to do a google on her. AhhhhWooooooooo! Definite 5' material there.
    Thank you!! Finally I find someone that can't stand that crap either.
    03-07-09 03:05 PM
    News and brain channels are reality to me. Not conjured up situations to exploit stupid people.
    03-07-09 03:15 PM
    Thought I'd give this a bump.
    03-17-09 06:40 PM
    I think it's just you and me brother. If I really want some "fake" reality tv, "Love Boat" or "Fantasy Island" do quite nicely. At least while they pretend to be real, they don't pretend they're not pretending (d*mn, I think that made sense!).
    03-17-09 08:59 PM
    I'd take a modern day version of Gilligan's Island over that american idol or dancing with the stars crap anyday.
    03-18-09 02:18 PM
    Who agrees that Megan is quite pleasant on the eyes?

03-18-09 02:21 PM
    I hardly watch TV, and if I do - it wouldn't be AI. I can't believe how many people ACTually watch it.

+1 for Carrie Underwood haha

[edit: +1/2 for this megan chick I had to look up because I never watch AI]
    Last edited by pi_admin; 03-18-09 at 02:24 PM.
    03-18-09 02:22 PM
    Yeah as much as I hate american idol, I'd have carrie underwood in "under" positions if you know what I mean.
    03-18-09 02:23 PM
    I'd take a modern day version of Gilligan's Island over that american idol or dancing with the stars crap anyday.
    That's it, dancing on Gilligan's Island. You can have Ginger, I want MaryAnne.

03-18-09 02:25 PM
    That's it, dancing on Gilligan's Island. You can have Ginger, I want MaryAnne.

Nah I'll take them both. You can have Mrs. Howell hahahahha
    03-18-09 02:26 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD