...ok so as if my Blackberry Addcition wasnt enough...i have found another addiction, which is far chepaer i guess, but none the less, i could end up spending a few pennies.....

I have seen these for a long time now but never got round to getting them until this Easter weekend.....

I have bought some Crocs...Not the animal but the shoes.....I love them so much i also bought my daughter some pink ones (Kids Cayman). I have the Professionals in Blue, but my god, i have worn them at every opportunity....and they are soooo comfortable and so light....

So my recommendation if its worth anything.......You gotta look at them atleast if not get a pair!

HERE

I feel better now for telling everyone.
    04-12-07 05:29 AM
    Thanks for coming 'out the closet'! They are a big thing overhere, and with the little trinkets that people add on them too...
    04-12-07 06:01 AM
    I did notice they are from Colorado...and i guess like Abercrombie - they are just becoming bigger here...Although i did see them last year, but it was late summer so didnt bother....

Just managed to get my boss to buy a pair of each of his kidws and wife....oh and himself.!!!!
    04-12-07 07:25 AM
    ...open the link. Yeah, they are pretty original, I like them. There's several designs that could cover my feet in style
    04-12-07 04:05 PM
    ...really love them...got em on now.....!
    04-12-07 04:12 PM
    My mom wears them all the time. I am not a fan though. Gotta have my boots. My mom has a bad back and knees and you can't get her out of those things, she says they are easier on her body then any other shoe.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-22-07 05:13 AM
    The dreaded Crocs...now that they've found their way into the BB forum I can officially say that these hideous shoes are EVERYWHERE!
    06-22-07 09:22 AM
    I'll admit that I'm not the biggest fan of these, but I did get a pair for traveling, and I must admit... They make for great airplane shoes.
    06-22-07 09:54 AM
    Crocs Rock!

We sell them in our store and they are so popular, it's hard to keep them in stock.
    They are releasing some new styles this summer, along with pumping up the production on the flip-flop style.

Best thing about them as a mom - my eight-year-old boy doesn't get stinky feet when he wears them!
    06-27-07 06:22 PM
    I wanted to share with you something that I thought was really beautiful. When my boyfriend was in Europe, he had a black crocodile case made special for my blackberry. The inside is lined in pigskin. I've never seen anything quite like it. It was a belated birthday gift. He knows how much I love my blackberry so it was the perfect gift.

Thanks for letting me share!

Gia
    Last edited by Giavanna; 07-02-07 at 10:22 AM.
    06-29-07 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD