I was driving from California to the Phoenix area to visit my youngest daughter and about 4 hours into the drive I took my Motorola H700 off and stuck it between my legs, it was starting to bother my ear. An hour or so later I called my son in-law for directions and had a problem...the screen said "connected" but nothing was coming out, no sound. So I hung up and tried again...same thing. This went on for several calls when all of a sudden he called me, ah, I thought now I got him. Still nothing. So I decided to put it on speaker phone since I was driving and lo and behold it worked great! I got the directions I needed and hung up...then I noticed the cute little blue light blinking to tell me the bluetooth was synced , well duh, it's kinda hard to talk on the phone with the H700 still between my legs. DOH! Sometimes it amazes me how dumb I can be.
    05-24-08 10:51 AM
    Whew- I am notorious for that! At least I don't feel alone anymore! ROFL
    05-24-08 11:14 AM
    That's funny.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-08 11:40 AM
    Whew!!! I thought I was the only one. Now I really know I'm among family. Now I can proudly wear my football helmet and cowboys boots.

05-24-08 01:08 PM
    LMAO!!!!

It happens to the best of us =]
    05-24-08 09:37 PM
    been there dont that lol
    05-24-08 09:47 PM
    Dude, I really don't mind the vibrate when I drop the BB between my legs when I am driving lol.
    05-24-08 09:56 PM
    Dude, I really don't mind the vibrate when I drop the BB between my legs when I am driving lol.
    Whoa! T. M. I. Too Much Information!!!! LOL
    05-25-08 01:30 AM
    Lol. I just said what all of you people won't say doggone it

What the stink

05-25-08 02:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD