Hello all. I have a very good, lifelong friend who is an amateur animator.

He has entered a competition in the UK to win the chance to meet Ray Harryhausen, and make a film to be screened at an event in his honour...

Might not sound like much, but this would be world changing for him...

ok so here is the favour I'm asking of you:

VISIT THE LINK BELOW

http://www.dontpaniconline.com/designbrief/ray-harryhausen-animation-competition/entry/2495

this link will take you directly to the entry page for his storyboard called JOHNSKATEDOG

YOU WILL SEE A STORYBOARD - 12 PICTURES ON A SHEET OF PAPER - DIRECTLY ABOVE THIS IMAGE WILL BE A FACEBOOK 'LIKE' ICON

IF YOU CLICK THAT, YOU HAVE VOTED FOR ME AND YOU SHOULD SEE THE NUMBER DISPLAYED NEXT TO IT INCREASE BY 1...

THEY MUST BE FACEBOOK MEMBERS ALREADY, OR THEY CANNOT VOTE.

EVERY VOTE MATTERS!

It would be great if you could spread this as widely as possible - ideally, encourage other people to share it - then they can get their friends to vote for it too.

I WOULD BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL IF YOU COULD HELP WITH THIS MISSION. THANK YOU.
    Last edited by DD1968; 01-29-12 at 12:25 PM.
    01-29-12 02:23 AM
    error 404......
    DD1968 likes this.
    01-29-12 10:58 AM
    Fixed the link. Thanks.
    01-29-12 01:43 PM
    ok, I "liked" you.
    Good luck and hope ya win! (and don't forget the little people when you get rich and famous!)
    DD1968 likes this.
    01-29-12 04:08 PM
    ok, I "liked" you.
    Good luck and hope ya win! (and don't forget the little people when you get rich and famous!)
    Thanks mate. It's not my work but a friend of mine from years back. He'll appreciate the "like"...
    01-29-12 04:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD