It's like every year, cb evolves.

First it was "idc about big touch screens, qwerty ftw!!! Tools not toys!"

Then it was "bb10 ftw!!! Best touch screen keyboard ever!!! Cascades and games!! Native apps!! Android runtime 2.2.3 debug token can do anything!! Grr damn apple sheep, better android than android"

Now it's "you know man at the end of the day, whatever works for you! Wait... hey... Hey... HEY YOU THERE YOU LITTLE **** THE HELL YOU JUST SAY!?!? APPLE IPHONES ARE BETTER?? AT WHAT, SUCKING!? Wall hugggggerz, z30 is like the best! It has like amazing battery life, lasts me a solid day with heavy* usage, androids are plastic things, screw samsung they copy cats!

*heavy usage means different things to everyone"

I wonder what's next.
    LOL!!!!! Epic!!!! Been around for all those phases. I have to wear a neck brace now form the associated whiplash.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    pantlesspenguin and zephyr613 like this.
    07-08-14 03:11 AM
    Right that's it, you lot have got me really angry now. I'm going to do something very dangerous today. Crush a grape maybe!

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    07-08-14 03:15 AM
    Right that's it, you lot have got me really angry now. I'm going to do something very dangerous today. Crush a grape maybe!

"Z30 STA100-2 UK" Get's a Ten from Fen.
    Now you've got it. Get more angriest. Throw darts at the pool boy. He's sleeping with your three wives

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    07-08-14 04:07 AM
    No matter which device I use, my LOVE for (Crack+Black)berry will continue to flourish!
    07-08-14 06:01 AM
    07-08-14 06:19 AM
    You think I'm angry now, wait till you see me try to get my Passport out of my pants pocket. ; )

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    07-08-14 07:12 AM
    Clearly the OP wasn't around for the epic era of...THE BLACKBERRY STORM.

They think it's bad now? The Storm forum is the yardstick I hold all posts to when judging them on anger/insult levels...

And I'm with Q, the whiplash of changing opinions as soon as a 'useless feature' becomes suddenly useful because it's now on a BB...it's entertaining to behold. I still twitch from the stupidity of "better android than android".
    07-08-14 07:17 AM

They think it's bad now? The Storm forum is the yardstick I hold all posts to when judging them on anger/insult levels...

And I'm with Q, the whiplash of changing opinions as soon as a 'useless feature' becomes suddenly useful because it's now on a BB...it's entertaining to behold. I still twitch from the stupidity of "better android than android".
    Technically better android than android isn't stupi. only reason it sounds illogical is because android is so diverse. One could argue bb10 outperforms those cheap plasticky $20 budget android phones because even those have their own app store and not all Google play apps work on them.

But yea illogical statement to make

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 10:11 AM

What about the whiplash from "ANDROID IS EEEEVIIIIIL" to "You're trolling! The app gap is gone!!! LOAD AN ANDROID APP AND SHUT UP!!!!!"

Yah - some folks can take a few classes in anger management, especially when you give an opinion that doesn't mesh with the official approved dominant ideology OR when you point out an inconvenient fact....such as "Didn?t you just say Android is evil? But you're personally loading and promoting the virtues of putting android appps on your BB? Cognitive dissonance much?!?!"

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 12:45 PM
    I love you.
    07-08-14 12:49 PM
    I have only been on this site for a few weeks but have noticed WAY too much hostility. I realize that we all love our devices and see them as the best, but lets get real. Name calling, insulting, and humiliating someone who has a different opinion is just uncalled for. How is this going to help or inform others? Isnt sharing information, answering questions, and learning from others what this site is supposed to be about?
    Totally agree, problem is the bigger the group the more chance there are A-Holes in it. Thats been my expirience anyway. If you find a group and figure out a way to keep out the rifraf I'm in...lol Do what I tell my kids to do, be responsible for yourself, and don't drop down to their level, and try to ignore them.
    07-08-14 12:54 PM

Geez...I had a Storm once...just once! That sucker didn't last me 2 weeks with me but I'm over it now. Add me to the list of people who's been around in some form or fashion for all of this ...although I hadn't registered on CB until just recently. Anger issues?? There are no anger issues here anymore...let's see:

The previous EIC, Kevin M himself, finally got a haircut, bought an iPhone, got married, fired everyone and is contemplating moving to NYC. Chris Umi, the most recently publically fired, swore allegiance to Android, although BB was clearly better. People are still looking for that Jubie R guy, who's gone off to look for another place to get noticed. Mods have gotten promoted and banned almost immediately. Some are back to putting passwords on leaks, ala the BerryLeaks days again. We're praising a Passport who WAS ugly and hoped wouldn't come to market just weeks ago...before even being used by many. Also, if you remember, the hole flip to shush feature in 10.3 was an idiotic idea months back as we wouldn't be able to see our flashing LED's and if we did that, it might hurt our precious display screens. Now it's declared a wonderful thing on the front page today (good article BTW). If that weren't enough, the hole forum is full of people with hurt feelings because some one told them to read the first post first, or God forbid, the post immediately above theirs, which answered their question. NO...there's no people with anger issues posting...not anymore...they're all gone or banned.

Now, someone send the grammar police after me! Sheesh!
    07-08-14 02:28 PM
    Geez...I had a Storm once...just once! That sucker didn't last me 2 weeks with me but I'm over it now. Add me to the list of people who's been around in some form or fashion for all of this ...although I hadn't registered on CB until just recently. Anger issues?? There are no anger issues here anymore...let's see:

The previous EIC, Kevin M himself, finally got a haircut, bought an iPhone, got married, fired everyone and is contemplating moving to NYC. Chris Umi, the most recently publically fired, swore allegiance to Android, although BB was clearly better. People are still looking for that Jubie R guy, who's gone off to look for another place to get noticed. Mods have gotten promoted and banned almost immediately. Some are back to putting passwords on leaks, ala the BerryLeaks days again. We're praising a Passport who WAS ugly and hoped wouldn't come to market just weeks ago...before even being used by many. Also, if you remember, the hole flip to shush feature in 10.3 was an idiotic idea months back as we wouldn't be able to see our flashing LED's and if we did that, it might hurt our precious display screens. Now it's declared a wonderful thing on the front page today (good article BTW). If that weren't enough, the hole forum is full of people with hurt feelings because some one told them to read the first post first, or God forbid, the post immediately above theirs, which answered their question. NO...there's no people with anger issues posting...not anymore...they're all gone or banned.

You made me laugh out loud on the metro. Good job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    kbz1960 and tdyhedge like this.
    07-08-14 02:35 PM
    You made me laugh out loud on the metro. Good job!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
    Glad I could...it's all true!
    DC Metro or? Need a good laugh after working in that town...

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.2.1.3247
    kbz1960 likes this.
    07-08-14 05:29 PM
    Glad I could...it's all true!
    DC Metro or? Need a good laugh after working in that town...

Via my simply amazing ? Q10 10.2.1.3247
    Yup. DC metro.

Sent from my GORGEOUS, AWESOME Gold 64G iPhone 5s via Tapatalk
    tdyhedge likes this.
    07-08-14 06:25 PM
    What about the whiplash from "ANDROID IS EEEEVIIIIIL" to "You're trolling! The app gap is gone!!! LOAD AN ANDROID APP AND SHUT UP!!!!!"

Yah - some folks can take a few classes in anger management, especially when you give an opinion that doesn't mesh with the official approved dominant ideology OR when you point out an inconvenient fact....such as "Didn?t you just say Android is evil? But you're personally loading and promoting the virtues of putting android appps on your BB? Cognitive dissonance much?!?!"

Posted via CB10
    Go Q go!

Everything I say is my OPINION and is based on my experiences and what I have learned. It is not meant to attack but to drive meaningful conversation. Let's all be civil!
    07-08-14 07:00 PM
    Totally agree, problem is the bigger the group the more chance there are A-Holes in it. Thats been my expirience anyway. If you find a group and figure out a way to keep out the rifraf I'm in...lol Do what I tell my kids to do, be responsible for yourself, and don't drop down to their level, and try to ignore them.
    Do you teach them to call them "A-holes" also?

Everything I say is my OPINION and is based on my experiences and what I have learned. It is not meant to attack but to drive meaningful conversation. Let's all be civil!
    Genghis2k3 likes this.
    07-08-14 07:01 PM
    Pretty sure all the hostility is getting vented over on Candid ever since CrackBerry told us all about it!

AmaZ30ed
    07-08-14 07:36 PM

Great tdinotes
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    07-08-14 07:37 PM
    Thank Goodness none of us had the same problem Bruce Banner has O_O or we'd see headlines daily
    07-08-14 09:36 PM
    I disapprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your
    right to say it. Voltaire.
    07-09-14 02:03 AM
    If you want to see real anger management issues and real life meltdowns, there are 2 news sites/blogs that come to mind.

After reading enough threads / articles / comments in the comment section, you'll feel like CB is the land of the saints.

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 and pantlesspenguin like this.
    07-09-14 02:34 AM
    If you want to see real anger management issues and real life meltdowns, there are 2 news sites/blogs that come to mind.

After reading enough threads / articles / comments in the comment section, you'll feel like CB is the land of the saints.

Posted via CB10
    You didn't name them. Like George Costanza, you're making me very upset!

@BruvvaPete :Channel: C0012176F. Live well
    07-09-14 04:57 AM
    I am actually almost-good guy as long as you don't compare my BB with iCrap 6S or Burger 5.5.5. Only then I seem to enter my most masochist state within few milliseconds.

07-09-14 05:13 AM
    I take it you've never been on a sports blog such as bleacher report or goal.com before X,'D

Posted via CB10
    Sports blogs are filled with the most infuriating people! They say the nastiest things! I learn my best stuff from some of them!
    MarsupilamiX and Carl Estes like this.
    07-09-14 07:45 AM
62 123