08-20-09 02:56 AM
    Is it just me or does the Android creature look like the imps from the Zero Punctuation! web videos?
    08-20-09 09:49 AM
    never seen those videos
    08-20-09 03:30 PM
    why do you keep trying to make iphone users mad? i dont get it.
    08-20-09 07:11 PM
    why do you keep trying to make iphone users mad? i dont get it.
    why is it working?

who said I was trying to make them mad. Your just assuming you know my reasons for posting here when in fact you dont know the real reason at all.
    08-20-09 08:39 PM
    lol, i'll post this in both threads so there is no confusion. you can post whatever wherever as far as i'm concerned. i was merely trying to say that the totality of all your recent posts in this area of the forums seem to have been posted to get just a little bit of a rise in iphone users. again, post away as i'm not gonna argue all night on it. i understand the humor, i posted that initially. i'm not saying that the iphone area is above humor either, again, the comparisons were humorous, but i think x number of threads all basically jabbing at the iphone, in the iphone section is kinda looking for the action. like going to a chevy forum and saying ford rules. see what i'm saying?
    08-20-09 08:47 PM
    lol, i'll post this in both threads so there is no confusion. you can post whatever wherever as far as i'm concerned. i was merely trying to say that the totality of all your recent posts in this area of the forums seem to have been posted to get just a little bit of a rise in iphone users. again, post away as i'm not gonna argue all night on it. i understand the humor, i posted that initially. i'm not saying that the iphone area is above humor either, again, the comparisons were humorous, but i think x number of threads all basically jabbing at the iphone, in the iphone section is kinda looking for the action. like going to a chevy forum and saying ford rules. see what i'm saying?
    so you mean like when iphone lovers post in the storm section to get a rise out of us? Sounds oddly familiar.
    08-20-09 09:09 PM
    sighhhhh..
    08-21-09 01:46 AM
    sighhhhh..
    It must of taken you a long time to come up with that Iresponse. Careful now, wouldnt want you to have an Iheartattack now.
    08-21-09 07:05 PM
    Be gone troll!!!
    08-23-09 09:07 PM
    Its only certain people that get angry. The more mature iPhone users have avoided the thread. Or simply laughed and moved on.
    08-23-09 09:24 PM
    Be gone troll!!!
    yeah, I havent seem them around lately

oh wait, I just noticed that you had to come over the BB storm area to post in here. So whos the troll?
    08-23-09 09:29 PM
    niiiiiiice....lmao
    08-31-09 04:07 PM
    This is cute!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-11 06:58 PM
    And it's SPAM no advertising in the forums........

No Advertising Policy
    CrackBerry.com maintains a No Advertising policy in the forums. Individuals/Businesses may not make posts promoting the sale of their own or other competing stores Products (Accessories, Services, Software, Themes, etc.) or sales. Traffic Leaching is strictly prohibited. If you'd like to promote or advertise your Accessories, Services, Software, Themes etc. on CrackBerry.com please contact Kevin Michaluk directly. Kevin can be reached via email, kevin at crackberry.com.
    01-16-11 07:08 PM
    Is it? I just read the cartoon.

01-16-11 07:11 PM
    Look at the bottom of the cartoon........Beanies???? Really?????
    01-16-11 07:12 PM
    I assumed that was a joke. Who buys beenies?!

01-16-11 07:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD