This was total BS. Three strikes and you're done. I am finished with this show.

Lee does not even deserve to be on the same stage with Crystal.
    05-26-10 09:06 PM
    I can't believe it either, AG. I'm so disappointed and a little p1ssed. Lee isn't even in the same league as Crystal. Her duet with Alanis Morisette was incredible. Lee singing with Chicago was uninspiring. I'm fed up with the show also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 09:36 PM
    Cain, I am more than a little p!ssed. I don't mean to slag Lee but Crystal was so
    much better.

I swear Americans would not know good singing even if it rode up their colon, wearing
    a sombrero and firing two sixguns.
    05-26-10 09:51 PM
    Bwahaha. I love your analogies, AG. They always make me smile. Crystal should have won. American's taste in music has been sliding into the sh1tter for quite some time now and I think American Idol is headed in the same direction.

05-26-10 10:09 PM
    I'm disappointed in the outcome, but not surprising given how many tween girls vote. A cute young guy will win out over a more talented mom any day of the week.
    05-26-10 10:12 PM
    I'm disappointed in the outcome, but not surprising given how many tween girls vote. A cute young guy will win out over a more talented mom any day of the week.
    I couldn't agree more. American Idol proved tonight that it is no longer a singing competition.

05-26-10 10:17 PM
    I couldn't agree more. American Idol proved tonight that it is no longer a singing competition.
    I so agree. They really need a different voting methodology. Once again the
    best singer and performer (which is what they say they are looking for) got
    robbed by airhead tweeters, texters and tweens aka the last people to rely on.

Crystal is my American Idol. Full stop!
    05-26-10 10:22 PM
    Crystal absolutely got robbed tonight, but she will have the last laugh when her album comes out.

05-26-10 10:26 PM
    Roger that!! I know I will be one of the first in line to buy it.

Anyone remember Taylor Hicks? Case closed.
    05-26-10 10:29 PM
    This was total BS. Three strikes and you're done. I am finished with this show.

Lee does not even deserve to be on the same stage with Crystal.
    Aww I'm sorry AG had a feeling he was going to win. Everytime you want someone to win the other person does. Should of went for lee and she would of won
    05-26-10 11:34 PM
    Thanks Shi (aka TMG ) I am going to be inconsolable for a day or two.
    My assistant and I have been commiserating via BBM. Now If I could get her
    to stop typing in Spanish.
    05-26-10 11:59 PM
    Thanks Shi (aka TMG ) I am going to be inconsolable for a day or two.
    My assistant and I have been commiserating via BBM. Now If I could get her
    to stop typing in Spanish.
    Aww poor poor ag I bet she will come out with an album. Heck I have the pants on the ground song and he didn't make it very far at all! I'm gonna go get a taco and sing "Baby lets make a run for the border, I've got a hunger only tacos can stop. I know exactly what I'll order three tacos, two tostadas, and a soda pop!" HAHA will you vote for me AG? PLEASE!
    05-27-10 12:05 AM
    Always Shi, but add "People Get Ready" to your song list. We are talking tacos
    Or is that just a problem I have?
    05-27-10 12:11 AM
    Always Shi, but add "People Get Ready" to your song list. We are talking tacos
    Or is that just a problem I have?
    What kinda problem?
    05-27-10 12:15 AM
    Ummm gaseous emissions
    05-27-10 01:11 AM
    UM TMI! lol cant you just take some beano or somethin? The tacos I eat only have meat in them.
    05-27-10 01:14 AM
    So I was looking for a twitter for Crystal. I think she used to be CBowersoxAI9, but now it looks like the way to get to her, as well as the others, is at a unified twitter feed, @AI9Contestants.

So I tweeted to her that I can't wait for her CD, yada yada yada. What makes that more sweet is that Lee will probably read that too.

No offense Lee, I applaud you. But Crystal is the better singer.

I may seriously have to reconsider my loyal viewership next year.........I am more excited for XFactor in 2011 then I am for the next Idol season in Jan 2011.
    05-27-10 11:12 AM
    @jlb - you just gave me a reason to sign up for Twitter again (KTM1263)

I am still PISSED!!!!! AI is dead to me.
    05-27-10 12:40 PM
    Meh... I give the entire show about 2 and 1/4 stars. The only two good things about that show, EVER, was #1 Kelly Clarkson's fine self and #2 Paula Abdul's level of batspit crazy. Give me Ed McMahon's Star Search ANY day!
    05-27-10 12:52 PM
    Meh... I give the entire show about 2 and 1/4 stars. The only two good things about that show, EVER, was #1 Kelly Clarkson's fine self and #2 Paula Abdul's level of batspit crazy. Give me Ed McMahon's Star Search ANY day!
    Star Search rocked. It was American Idol, So You Think You Can Dance, Americas Next Top Model, that stupid comedian show on NBC and a couple other categories which nowadays are each their own dedicated hour of suck, all rolled into one tiny neat hour. Plus it was followed by Love Boat. I for one could never get enough Captain Stubing.

Keeping on topic, I think they need to determine the finale winner by whoever is left standing after a bloody swordfight

05-27-10 01:00 PM
    Meh... I give the entire show about 2 and 1/4 stars. The only two good things about that show, EVER, was #1 Kelly Clarkson's fine self
    Are you insane or just pretending to be. Paris Bennett, Chris Daughtry and
    Melinda Doolittle could sing the phone book and make Kelly look foolish.

Kelly Clarkson is an over produced media creation. See her perform live (I have
    twice - 14 y/o g/daughter) and you will see how abysmal she is.
    05-27-10 01:03 PM
    Are you insane or just pretending to be. Paris Bennett, Chris Daughtry and
    Melinda Doolittle could sing the phone book and make Kelly look foolish.

Kelly Clarkson is an over produced media creation. See her perform live (I have
    twice - 14 y/o g/daughter) and you will see how abysmal she is.
    Fine... Then Carrie Underwood. She socks my rocks off. Two times.

P.S. I'm of the majority who don't pay attention to talent... We just want something pretty to look at.
    05-27-10 01:05 PM
    OH!! but the high points of the night for me were Janet Jackson (OH MY DAYUM!!!!)
    and Bret Michaels (that guy is an incredible fighter. Superman envies him )
    05-27-10 01:05 PM
    OH!! but the high points of the night for me were Janet Jackson (OH MY DAYUM!!!!)
    and Bret Michaels (that guy is an incredible fighter. Superman envies him )
    Did he reveal what's underneath that ridiculous bandana?
    05-27-10 01:07 PM
    STevens, Susan Boyle is weeping now

05-27-10 01:07 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD