OK, I know not many are
    fans of American Idol and after the Melinda Doolittle
    and Chris Daughtry debacles I did not want to watch this again but Crystal
    Bowsersox drew me in.

Tonight was the finale and they each sang three times. In every case Crystal
    kicked Lee's booty all night long . If she does not win this thing I will be
    massively disappointed and American will have zero credibility for me.

If Crystal does not win American Idol should just state they are interested in
    the marketable (i.e that disaster known as Adam Lambert) and not real artist.

What say the other fans of the show.

MamaSox Rocks!!!!
    05-26-10 12:00 AM
    Didn't watch it tonight but she does sing good. I almost think if they dont win they can do whatever they want, and not be under a contract. But what do I know right? Anywho hope she wins
    05-26-10 12:09 AM
    Yes, you taco munching goddess, that is the one drawback.

Chris Daughtry has a great career not being encumbered by the contract stipulations.

That being said, Crystal deserves this. Tonight she sang her face off and Lee was
    downright anemic.

This was like putting Mike Tyson at his prime in the ring with a bantamweight.
    05-26-10 12:19 AM
    taco munching goddess haha funny (putting that as my sig ) well if she could get more money and make a album and not have Idol stealing the money from it, it might be worth it to not win. I like her alot better than that other guy. Either way if someone doesnt give her a chance they be crazy.
    05-26-10 12:29 AM
    Oooohhhh!! I am loving that sig

I totally agree with your point. Someone should sign her in a blue minute.

I'm just speaking as far as this competition is concerned. She, even at her worst has
    been better than everyone at their best.

Tonight, however, facing one competitor, she simply out-sang him, out-classed
    him and out performed him. She really should win this.

As much as I was a fan of Melinda Doolittle, I will be much more disappointed
    if Crystal does not win.
    05-26-10 12:45 AM
    Oooohhhh!! I am loving that sig

I totally agree with your point. Someone should sign her in a blue minute.

I'm just speaking as far as this competition is concerned. She, even at her worst has
    been better than everyone at their best.

Tonight, however, facing one competitor, she simply out-sang him, out-classed
    him and out performed him. She really should win this.

As much as I was a fan of Melinda Doolittle, I will be much more disappointed
    if Crystal does not win.
    Yayy!!! As far as idol yes she should but you never know. I hope she does! *crosses fingers and toes*
    05-26-10 01:01 AM
    Poor Lee seemed bewildered, befuddled and scared ishtless. He's got a great voice and will do well.
    05-26-10 06:09 AM
    OK, I know not many are
    fans of American Idol and after the Melinda Doolittle
    and Chris Daughtry debacles I did not want to watch this again but Crystal
    Bowsersox drew me in.

Tonight was the finale and the each sang three times. In every case Crystal
    kicked Lee's booty all night long . If she does not win this thing I will be
    massively disappointed and American will have zero credibility for me.

What say the other fans of the show.

MamaSox Rocks!!!!
    I am the second biggest Melinda Doolittle fan after you, and try to avoid AI as much as possible. My wife is still a big fan even after swearing she would stop watching 2 seasons ago. Anyhoo, she has raved about Crystal since the start, so I agree if she doesn't win, it's not really the singing competition Simon claims it to be.
    05-26-10 06:13 AM
    I swore I wouldn't watch the show after they put Ellen Degenerate on. But I love the singing and competition so I mute any time she opens her trap. Now I hear talk of Perez Hilton replacing Simon...
    05-26-10 06:17 AM
    I agree. Crystal should win. Our household has put in 10 votes every week for her. But I fear that the the teeny-bopper crowd will prefer Lee more than Crystal (and her genre of music) and possibly put Lee over the top.

I am all set to pre-order any CD Crystal puts out. Her studio versions of You Can't Always Get What You Want and Bobby McGee are the only songs I have DLed from iTunes this season (well, plus the duet with Lee). I think I will also get Up to the Mountain. No one else comes anywhere near worth a purchase for me.
    05-26-10 09:38 AM
    The original and STILL the best (my favorite of her videos....).....

05-26-10 09:45 AM
    PK, I am almost ready to drive down to Philly and open up a #10 can of whoop a__
    on you just for thinking Kelly Clarkson deserves to even be mentioned in relationship
    to the greatness of MamaSox.
    05-26-10 12:34 PM
    Which is obviously what it is. I'm suprised that you of all people still watch it.
    05-26-10 12:44 PM
    Which is obviously what it is. I'm suprised that you of all people still watch it.
    "Surprised" is not a word I would've used... But it works.

On a side note... Would you mind sharing a larger version of your avatar with everyone?
    05-26-10 12:48 PM
    "Surprised" is not a word I would've used... But it works.

On a side note... Would you mind sharing a larger version of your avatar with everyone?
    PM me an email address and you got it.
    05-26-10 12:50 PM
    Which is obviously what it is. I'm surprised that you of all people still watch it.
    I am too.

What I think the show needs is to have the public vote (***** power voters)
    count for 20% and each judges vote count for 20%.

That would almost assure the right person wins by neutralizing the effect of
    people casting multiple votes.
    05-26-10 12:55 PM
    PK, I am almost ready to drive down to Philly and open up a #10 can of whoop a__
    on you just for thinking Kelly Clarkson deserves to even be mentioned in relationship
    to the greatness of MamaSox.
    I'm just trying to put on topic videos in each thread, I guess I should have dug up a video from this season. Sorry AG!
    05-26-10 01:14 PM
    Crystal Bowersox is the only reason that I have continued to watch American Idol this season. I agree that she wiped the floor with Lee. She really rocked out last night. I hope she wins, but either way, she has a great career ahead of her.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-10 01:28 PM
    No worries, it was a good video buuuuuuuutttttttt she can't compare to Crystal
    05-26-10 01:29 PM
    Crystal Bowersox is the only reason that I have continued to watch American Idol this season. I agree that she wiped the floor with Lee. She really rocked out last night. I hope she wins, but either way, she has a great career ahead of her.
    Same here. Were it not for her I'd have written this season off. I agree that
    she will have a great career but I have never wanted, or thought anyone
    deserves to win as much as I do for her. Crystal has been stellar from start
    to finish.
    05-26-10 01:36 PM
    Ok, so I dug this up.....

05-26-10 01:57 PM
    Her three best IMO

05-26-10 02:17 PM
    Who else expects General Larry Platt to be on tonight for the finale doing a full-band version of "Pants on the Ground"?

If bikini girl can get on, the general will too.
    05-26-10 02:49 PM
    I swear if I even hear about this Larry Platt guy I'm going to scratch my eyes out.
    05-26-10 03:10 PM
    @jlb - you're killing me. Maybe him and William Hung can team up for a duet.

"She bangs with her pants on the ground"
    05-26-10 03:13 PM
61 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD